Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Morning Load - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Morning Load - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Rise and Shine! We're upping your daily protein load, so every morning you're going to be sure to jerk that cock of yours off to me while I'm wearing a sure sexy tiny purple bikini and swallow your load!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
    My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
    Mandy Flores
    Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sun Fun CUM (in your face) - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Sun Fun CUM (in your face) - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Right now I am sunning My oiled up half naked body on a private beach somewhere in Ibiza. So NOTHING makes Me happier knowing you re stuck at home, naked on your knees, desperate for Me, a LOSER for Me, about to take a huge salty load of your own cum right in the face for ME. This is the way I want things all the time, My luxuriating, you're debasing.
    As I tease you with My very SHORT jeans, My barely there bikini you stroke and think of all the men that have what you will never. They are GAWPING at your Goddess right now. Watching HER smooth oil into Her juicy tits, Her boyfriend slapping it into Her perfect ass.you may be sat at home but you get a private show from Me, you get to see My tits and ASS up an personal, all you have to do is CUM on your face, for ME you'd do anything.
    Shorts OFF, My body makes you crazy, you WISH you could be there, to serve Me in person, to see the sun light up My golden skin.but I'm way too out of your league, the best you can do is say "THANK YOU GODDESS" as you CUM on your face. My tongue and lips make you WEAK, My ass makes you HARD, My tits make you DRIP.YES GODDESS THANK YOU GODDESS
    Contains: femdom pov, Goddess worship, arrogant woman, humiliation, mindfuck, mental domination, JOI, sensual domination, strip tease, bikini, denim shorts, ass worship, tit worship, CEI, cum facial.
    Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 44 s
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Carrie Moon in Black stockings, garter and black dress.. trying to get hubby to go out - carriemoon - iwantclips

Carrie Moon in Black stockings, garter and black dress.. trying to get hubby to go out - carriemoon - iwantclips

Carrie is all dressed up in sexy attire.. a black skin tight dress.. garter and stockings with no panties..
    Her 'Hubby' is laying down practically ****. She wants to go out and he seems tired.. so she figures showing off her sexy attire and then jumping his bones will get him to wake up!
    She leaves him laying right where as he is naked anyways for some reason.. and lifts up her skirt to jump on his cock after giving it a few licks in her hot mouth.
    He seems to become more alert.. (OF COURSE) and she asks him to get behind her for a while.. which he does.
    Watch him fuck her POV style..
    Then Carrie turns around to get him to cum all over her giant tits.. mmm yum. #blackstockingsandgarter #carriemoonstockings
    Models: carriemoon

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Size: 31.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Give Yourself a Facial JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Give Yourself a Facial JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

You're used to eating your own cum now. You're a cum-guzzling veteran. It's not new or scary for you anymore. You're no longer nervous. And that bores me. I'm taking your CEI to the next level. Something more gross and humiliating. You're going to give yourself a facial and then lick the cum from your face. I see you're nervous again. Good. Keep jerking the way I tell you to, my little cum slut. You're going to be so desperate to cum by the time I'm done with you that you'll cum in any way I tell you to -- even if it's all over your face. And we're going to keep doing this until giving yourself facials is something you love to do. Until it's something you won't hesitate to do. And then I'm going to push you even farther.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 18 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ebony Ass Worship Cum Countdown - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Ebony Ass Worship Cum Countdown - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

You've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Life Long Cum Eater - Punishment - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Life Long Cum Eater - Punishment - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Even if I am not explicitly telling you to eat your cum in a clip, you must ALWAYS eat it. You don't make messes no matter what. I won't allow it and it seems you've forgotten your place. So I'm going to remind you today with a 30 day cum eating challenge. One that requires you to make up all those loads you haven't eaten for me recently. You've been such a bad boy and you need to make it up to me with these very special task. Follow through and I will reward you with TONS of CEI sessions. If not, experience the punishment and endure the withdrawals.

Consists of: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Femdom, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy, Tease Goddess, Mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Money slave, Findom, Financial Domination, Sensual Goddess, Tit worship, Ass worship, Body Worship, Cock tease, Cum control, Orgasm Control, Cum eating, Tribute
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 395 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Will Never Fuck Me - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

You Will Never Fuck Me - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Mistress Jojo loves keeping male bitches in chastity, teasing them with her sexy body while denying them release. Jojo makes her slave confess how much he wants to fuck her, how much he would love for her to put his cock in her mouth - just to laugh at how pathetic he is. Jojo tells her bitch in no uncertain terms that he is nothing but a pet for her amusement and he will never be good enough to fuck her pussy. She enjoys arousing her pet with her teasing and denial, reminding him that she is his keyholder and could release him at anytime - but that is only to make him suffer his chastity even more.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 18 s