Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dehumanization Mind Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

This clip isn't so terribly cruel on the surface. I'm not coercing you to lick my toilet or hurling endless insults, though I will use my words to put you in your place. I'm not yelling; my voice is soft, sweet, and encouraging. This is a different kind of humiliation. Deeper and more powerful. It will change the way you see yourself fundamentally. My primary goal isn't to make you feel bad about yourself. Instead, I'm going to entirely dismantle your sense of self. Total depersonalization. Ego annihilation in the Freudian sense. I will rob you of your very identity and rebrand you as another loser drone in my brood. All it takes is a little mind game. A simple mindfucking trick that's so very powerful when deployed. There's freedom in losing yourself, your very identity. It's both humiliating and liberating. It empowers your submissive side and erases all the rest, the noise that gets in the way of your real purpose. And I'll make it feel so degradingly good.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Popperotica int0xxx Mindfuck - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

Feeding you Aroma and easing your mind with my mesmerizing and hypn0tic voice until your mind has melted completely in my hands.I'll take you so deep where only I have control. You will be My Aroma sniffing puppet.

You will be sniffing, repeating my words, stroking and edging, in complete bliss as you worship Me.

Get that new bottle of Aroma out, and lets begin this intense mesmerizing journey.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 40 min 41 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Christmas Morning Day Dreams of Step-Sis - Family Manipulation456 - iwantclips

Early Christmas morning I had the most realistic fantasy with my incredibly sexy younger step-sister. She was all dressed up in her slutty christmas outfit - tiny green booty shorts, and a skin tight red top. Gabriela rubbed my dick thru my boxers; I grew harder the more she teased me. Next thing I know, my little step-sister is sucking my dick! This could only be possible in my dreams, but my step-sister gave the best head I've ever had! She fucks me, bouncing her tight pussy on my big cock. I finally get the chance to fuck her the way I've always wanted. Her wet pussy felt so good, I pulled out and sprayed my big load across her petite body!!
    Models: Family Manipulation456

Duration: 28 min 41 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Little Obedient Cum Slut - Mystie Mae - iwantclips

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Booty JOI with Goddess Lindsey - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Goddess Lindsey and I join for ces to tease the fuck out of you. We expertly show off our gorgeous bodies in our tiny bikinis, brattily tormenting you about how badly you want to jerk it for our asses. You'll be so jealous of us getting to touch and stroke each other's perfect booties, but those are the types of privilege you get when you're a hot girl! Losers like you, however, don't even get touch your own cocks. Not without our permission! You certainly won't get to cum without our permission either. It would be so amazing to explode for these asses, wouldn't it? We know how heavy and swollen your balls are already. Too bad, it's about to get even worse!

Good boys use markups, even when they don't get to cum
    EVA 10 - add 10%
    EVA30 - add 30%
    EVA50 - add 50%
    EVASLOSER - add 100%
    OWNEDBYEVA - add 200%
    EVAOBSESSED - add 500%
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 659 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Too Bad! - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

What happens to a slave that tells me he cannot do the feet thing anymore? Well he gets Blackmailed-Fantasy and feet Coerced upon himself. That's what happens. Slave K comes into notify me that he is not into feet. He just cannot bare attending to my feet any longer. That doesn't go over so well with Me. With as much dirt that I have on this boy I am surprised he has the balls to tell me this. By the end of this session I will make sure he gets more feet in his face and down his throat than ever imagined. He will learn to love it!
    Starring: Kidd Dynamite
    Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
    ****CUSTOM***
    I ask you for a back massage, but you act as though you really don't want to give me one.
    Looks like I need to remind you that I'm much stronger than you and I've beaten your ass countless times and could probably do it blindfolded with my hands tied.,,,so with that being said I take it that you will agree to rub my back and massage my strong muscles.
    I pull off my shirt, and turn around for you to start rubbing and of course you know me ...I have to make sure to show off and tease you with how powerful my back is.
    You are making me mad..I am not at all happy with the job you are doing, I'm getting angry.
    You leave me no choice but to grab you by the throat and make you pay for doing a shitty job.
    Let me start by smothering you with my boobs.
    Making you watch as I keep flexing and showing off my muscles while you're gasping for air.
    You think that's bad just wait because I am about to start to smothering you with my ass.
    I know you want to feel how strong my legs are don't you?
    Good, let me wrap my thighs around your head and have you feel them as I squeeze you while I stare you in the eyes watching you squirm.
    I can't help but laugh....I'm really enjoying myselfm watching you in pain.My ankles are pretty strong to ya know,,,feel as i wrap them around your neck and begin squeezing.
    Hummmm how should I finish you off???...I think by smothering you with my bare feet until you black out.
    ** Muscle Fetish / Muscular Women / Muscular Worship / Flexing / Biceps / Smother / Ass Fetish / Big Tits / Back Fetish / Beatdowns
    Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cure for Addiction Trap - Empress Poison - iwantclips

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Intense CBT: Pay For Your Sins - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

You've been a bad boy haven't you?! You know when one makes decisions like you do. you must pay. You must pay the price for your sins. Your pain and suffering is that price. Even as I stand here and bring light to all your wrongdoings.. you still want to sin. You still want the body right in front you. You desire to fornicate and SIN! It's time to pay! Pay now so that you will be blessed another day.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 46 s
    Size: 404 MiB
    Download From AnzFile