Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Extreme Intox-Fantasy and Strip Tease in Chastity - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You will be in your device and will listen to my every instruction. The rules are simple: The more fucked up you get, the more clothes I take off. I can only imagine how many times you will be leaking out of your device begging to stroke. I love getting you insanely out of your mind. If you do as I say, maybe I let you cum. Maybe not.
    **Custom Name used throughout.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 33 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 787 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
    *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Late Night Ass Worship - GoddessTrinidy - iwantclips

Its late and I have had a couple of drinks which has left me a little tipsy. As I'm sitting on the sofa relaxing and scrolling through my phone. You unexpectedly sneak into my house thinking that I was ****. After realizing that you're my creepy pervert neighbor that's obsessed with my beautiful ebony ass, I give you a special treat that will definitely tease and humiliated a desperate ass addict like your self. By the way, how would your wife feel if she knew you were here?
    Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Owned By My Tits - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

It's no surprise you're so weak for Me and My perfect body, including My immaculate little tits. This video is only for those who are truly ready to worship hard. Get on your knees and clear your mind. You are My little puppet, fully under My control. While I tell you how pathetic you are and teach you your new mantras, you get to watch Me take off My bra and massage oil into My tits. I hope you know how lucky you are to be treated to such a special experience. Watch this video every day to remind yourself who you belong to, and who you're working so hard for.

Show your appreciation with a markup code:
    "wystrispet" - 100%
    "wystrispig" - 200%
    "allforwystri" - 1000%
    Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dakota Charms BG (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Dakota Charms and Conor Coxxx were hanging out and were so horny that they started fucking in the bathroom. Leaning against the wall, she moans as he pounds her tight pussy with his huge cock. When he's ready to cum, she begs to have a him give a facial with his jizz. Using her talented mouth, she sucks him until he blows over her face.
    She's still horny and gets in doggy position. As he goes deeper and harder, her perky tits bounce as she rams her pussy against him. Laying on her back, Dakota arches her back and moans. When she's pounded scissorstyle, her face contorts in pleasure as she takes it all in. Conor goes down on her and licks her pussy while she smiles at you watching her.
    OTHER KEYWORDS- BG, boy girl, home video, doggy style, missionarysex, fucking, standing sex, sex positions, oral, blowjobs, BJ, gonzo, amateur, cumshots, cum shots, facials, orgasms, big dicks
    brunettes, all natural,
    @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Size: 963 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Office Mermerize Program FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop.
    Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
    Size: 2.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Smoke Squirt Fetish 6118 - Allie - iwantclips

Watch as I cum for a live cam show. I smoke a cigarette for you while masturbating. I squirt all over the leather ottoman!
    Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
    Models: Allie

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Leia dildos herself strip - Kink305 - iwantclips

Strip
    Cristi Ann is princess Leia and she is horny. Even with a butt plug already in her ass she wants more. She masturbates and plays with her favorite dildo!
    Follow Us twitter! @AlexanderAceXXX
    Email us for special requests or custom videos
    Models: Kink305

Duration: 7 min 54 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rea Rays - iwantclips

- Rea Rays - iwantclips