Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Front and reverse Dildo Foot Job - Ashleyfancyfetish - iwantclips

I know you want to fuck these feet, so I got them all nice and oily for you and I'm gonna show you how well I can work that dick.
    Models: Ashleyfancyfetish

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

your friends hot Step-Mom #MILF - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot Step-Mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CBT Double Duty - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Saffmas - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT.
    Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eat Your Broccoli II - MissaX.com - iwantclips

includes: starring josette duval, single stepmother helps her naughty boy cum, seduction, blow job, fucking, dirty stepmommy talk, creampiei want my stepson to eat healthy but he pouts. when his stepfather has him during the week, he eats junk food, but i care about his young body. i want him strong, muscular, toned, just like his stepmommy. he catapults a piece of broccoli at my forehead and i send him to his room.. no, i've changed my mind, my room! there are far too many distractions in his room for a time out. i finish off a bottle of red Having fun while i think about how to punish my stepson, he's a good boy, just behaving naughty. i bend him over his knee and spank him but then i feel his boner! "oh my!" it's all coming into focus now. the boy is behaving badly because he needs to pop off. i teach him exactly how to do it. i didn't mean to behave badly myself, things escalated so quickly! i saw his thick, throbbing erection, and my motherly instinct kicked in. i needed to relieve him of his tension, my poor **** needed to release, he was uncomfortable. i took his virginity, and i should feel bad about it, but i don't. i'm his stepmother for christ's sake, it's only natural for a stepmother to teach him how to please a woman. his hot cum exploded deep inside of me and every muscle in my body felt the throes of our powerful orgasm. nothing will ever be the same with my stepson, i smile as he is fucking me on top now, sweating, wide eyed, eager little boy. a stepson should please his stepmother, and oh yes, he certainly does.
    Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 15 s
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 25 min 2 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Nika - iwantclips

- Goddess Nika - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Nika

Duration: 25 min 30 s
    Size: 618 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Follow Doctors Orders - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex Therapy-Fantasy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing Therapy-Fantasy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Deep Breaths (Ft. Estella Mae) - GoddessD - iwantclips

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Dad and Step-Daughters - MahaloMarcy - iwantclips

you're a perverted step-daddy... aren't you? i know you like our panties.... imagine your big cock against that pussy, just think about how good it would feel to play with her while i wrap her little panties around your cock and jerk you off...
    Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile