Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kim Carta...All in his mouth - kimcarta1234 - iwantclips

Super fan return for his third shoot, and to get his load of protein cum. He still can't take dick, but love his sexy white ass. He said my cum taste like cream cheese...lol 5 star video.
    Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 107 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kim Carta...To the point - kimcarta1234 - iwantclips

My big phat ass white fan wanted to get right to the point in this scene, he wanted to get fucked with my big shemale dick and watch me jack off to a white milky cum load.
    Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 61.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my feet - HOLA18 - iwantclips

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
    Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Dava Puts Your Tongue to Use - Subby Hubby - iwantclips

You Know what time it is, take Dava Foxx's shoes off and put that tongue to work! Goddess Dava wants to be able to see her reflection when you're done! While you're busy licking between her toes, She will be deciding what to dress you in to watch her use her fucktoy later. Make sure to stretch that tongue out even more because she is going to give you both her feet to lick at the same time since you love to suck on her toes like a good little sissy slut!
    Models: Subby Hubby

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 746 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Princess Lexie - iwantclips

- Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 17 min 52 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your New Religion - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

You've been Mesmerized from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky, sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother, when you can't even see the God you worthip. What's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes, you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2) Give to Goddess, regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4) Suffering for Goddess 5) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, RELIGIOUS, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Amanda First Breathplay Experience - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Protagonist: Amanda
    Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
    Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
    Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
    Good Fun!
    Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mother has "The Talk" - Forbidden Lesbian Love - iwantclips

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
    Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Denial is a Lesson - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I'm going tease you with My perfect body to get you all worked up to the point of release, only to take it all away. I have been allowing you to cum far too often lately, and today I think it's time for a lesson.

You will be denied of your orgasm. Are you being punished? Have you done anything wrong? No. Can you pay to cum? Not today.

Prior to discovering your submissiveness, you were a jerkaholic who touched himself and came as often as he liked, but what was the state of your life then? You took your orgasms for granted, and you were chasing shallow pleasure rooted in instant gratification.

It feels better when granted permission. It feels better with My approval. And it's gratifying to hold back when instructed to do so, even if you are left with heavy, painful blue balls. Allow the fullness of your balls to serve as a reminder that you were a good boy, until you are next granted permission.
    MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 5 s
    Size: 891 MiB
    Download From AnzFile