Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Entertain Me, Cum Slut - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I'm feeling especially bratty today.

I've blessed you with so much of My sweet, sensual content lately that I've lost sight of how fun it is to use you for My entertainment, and My entertainment only.

I also haven't explicitly let you cum in a while, have I?

You're desperate to be told to cum, even if it means being humiliated, being laughed at, being degraded. and doing something icky with your cum.

You want to shoot it straight toward your face, because I say you want to. You want to glaze your face, because you know it will make Me laugh. You want to scoop up the rest that didn't enter your mouth with your fingers - like cake batter - and make eye contact with Me as I laugh at your for doing so.

So go ahead, follow My instructions, and make yourself look stupid for Me. You want to earn your orgasm, right?
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 021 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Earned (T)it - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

You must be wondering what you did to earn this titty JOI encouragement tease.

Micro bikini top and all.

Stroke Stroke Stroke...

But there's a catch. There's ALWAYS a catch.
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 659 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mental Chastity Mindfuck - Princess Miki - iwantclips

This clip was a custom order, with no names used. It is an intense, mesmerizing clip that is best viewed free of distraction with a pair of high quality headphones.

You do not need a chastity device to practice self control and to discover the source of true, authentic pleasure, which does not derive from touching yourself and reaching orgasm. As My submissive, you will experience a greater, more powerful form of pleasure with My guidance and path.

First, I will show you how obeying My stroking commands feels far better than the stroking itself. I will build you up to peak levels of arousal, until I decide you've had enough and I command you to stop stroking.

Your cock will throb as you gaze at My divine beauty, and you will ache painfully. Your ache is My pleasure, it always has been, and therefore you will find that the ache is quite pleasurable. Anything that pleases Me trumps selfish, short term, shallow physical pleasure.

I will instruct you to watch this clip 4 times on a loop, for an entire hour of mesmerizing bliss and conditioning.

Your cock already belongs to Me, but after this, you will find yourself at the point of no return. Good luck.

Customer Feedback: "Good morning Goddess Miki, i wanted to write and deeply thank You for the custom clip. It is truly a masterpiece. You are so incredibly beautiful in it, instantly captivating me. i literally just finished the hour long viewing session of it on loop, i could not wait to watch. Viewing while at my desk at work really limits what I can do, and for the first run throughs of the clip i refrained from touching. With continued viewing as commanded however, by the 4th and final time my mind was completely shut down, sitting at my desk, unable to move and completely mesmerized by You. With zero resistance my body as commanded began to rub/stroke as commanded and followed instructions to a tee. i could not resist and had to obey. Leaving myself aching, boxers wet with precum, and even now still slightly shaking from the experience. Feeling reduced, weak and a need to obey. Completely confused by what i want right now, feeling as though i need to orgasm but desperate to fall to my knees before You and beg to serve. Please Goddess, i am at a loss, instruct me, mold me, let me Please You Goddess."
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com

Duration: 15 min 31 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy blonde super hairy bush smoking - cuteblonde666 - iwantclips

smoking a cigarette in my bed , changing the camera from normal view to more close up from the half
    Models: cuteblonde666

Duration: 4 min 8 s
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

School For Slaves - Level 4 Obedience - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 4 Obedience in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Obedience level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
    Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Whole World FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then, I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
    Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, femdom, goddess worship, slave training, special effects, sfx, pvc, spiral, redhead.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Amanda First Breathplay Experience - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Protagonist: Amanda
    Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
    Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
    Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
    Good Fun!
    Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pleasure and Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

I'm going to toy with your mind and combine the feelings of pleasure and pain. Alternating between the two will confuse your synapses so by time that dull ache ends it's mixing with feelings of pleasure and arousal, training you to enjoy the pain you are experiencing. Back and forth, back and forth until the explosive end. Soon your suffering will trigger feelings of immense arousal!
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Size: 521 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 974 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

10 Minutes of Mind Fuckery - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

You know when you all wanted a longer video... well, here you go. 10 minutes of me, and only me, see everything and worship it, you'll fall in love... if you haven't already...
    Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile