Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nasty Slave - QueenRegina - iwantclips

you are such nasty Loser!Dirty Slave!!! wanna drink My Spit?wanna clean my hight heels?OFc you do!get down and start begin
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny Silver Leggings - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Devil Findom - Empress Poison - iwantclips

The only thing that gives you power is money... the only thing that makes you feel in control... But I am Satan the patron of addiction and sin and in my presence you loose all control and you binge into my darkness... I have so much power every time I click my fingers money evaporates from your bank account.. the more and more you talk to me the more you are drained to financial ruin... Ruin yourself for me, become weak for me and loose all control and power to be my little follower.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So High JOI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Hey there, my little stoner boy. Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Pack that bowl or that b0ng, roll a big ****, and take a big rip. This is just the first puff of so many more. I'm about to lead you into an intense intox-fantasy session. Straight down the rabbit hole. It's not just the w33d getting you ****. It's me. My stimulating smile, my stimulating teasing, every inch of me melts into your herbal **** -- a synergistic interaction that makes your head spin out of control. I'm in the driver's seat. I'm in control as you grow more and more **** with each lungfull. Another big hit, and another, and yet another still. My little [email protected] zombie, drooling and stroking for me. A big, **** explosion is waiting for you at the end, but only if you follow along and obey completely. Only if you surrender and get more fucked up than ever before will you enjoy the ultimate reward.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 24 s
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER - By Clara Dee - 1080p MP4 - The Jerk OFF Games - iwantclips

Clara Dee is your personal edging trainer, and she works you hard! All your training has led up to this moment. If you pass the test, you'll be rewarded Do you think you can last all 5 rounds? Can you beat Clara's game? VIDEO FEATURES: Dildo licking and sucking, handjob, boobs, squirting dildo cum shot in mouth LEVELS: 2 Warm-up rounds, 2 Excercise rounds (blowjob), final "Fitness" test, and cum round.
    Models: The Jerk OFF Games

Duration: 18 min 24 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First Hands Free Orgasm - Princess Miki - iwantclips

If you've spent a good amount of time with Me, you know that I've introduced you to new experiences you had never dreamed of before. Things you never thought could be erotic have induced the most powerful orgasms - or intense feelings of euphoria - thanks to Me.

This is because I've left a permanent imprint on your mind. I'm able to control your mind and cock in ways no one else could, and now you're so very susceptible to the power of My suggestion. This exercise is to demonstrate that.

Don't worry, I won't ask much of you today. Nothing will hurt. All I want from you is an orgasm. one where you don't touch your cock.

All you have to do is watch My body and listen to My sweet, soft, sultry voice. Allow yourself to drift away and melt. If you truly want to cum from just mental and visual stimulation, void of physical touch, then you can, with Me. Let's test how much My power over you has grown.

I want to add something new to our collection of divine, erotic experiences. Now, take a deep breath, and let's begin.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 52 s
    Size: 1 024 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Third Time Back for Frustrated Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Finally End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
    As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
    She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
    He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls ****. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
    It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
    Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty CBT Game: Beating Up Your Balls - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina

Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny Pants to Tiny Thong - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile