Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The "Threesome" You Deserve - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

The "Threesome" You Deserve - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

You've sought out hookups & flings on Tinder before, and had never had "bad" experiences. That was until you matched with "Raquel". She had claimed to be an adventorous girl who had been confined in a dull, boring relationship 5 years prior, and had recently split up and was looking for some fun. It didn't take long before the conversations exchange between the two of you became hot and heavy, "Raquel" being even so forward as to suggest a threesome on your first "date". It seemed to good to be true, but your throbbing cock between your legs made the judgement call for you & you naively agreed, sending "Raquel" your address; assuming naturally she would be bringing one of her hot friends along. You find yourself scrolling through your phone to pass the time before she arrives, springing up from your seat instantly when you hear a knock on the door. You twisted the knob and slightly open the door before everything begins quickly going down hill. You are rushed into the house by a red headed woman dressed head to toe in leather, leading what appears to be a collared gimp by a chained leash behind her (had your neighbors caught site of this!? Perhaps they'll call the police!) - You are shocked to learn that this was the woman you had been talking to, Miss Roper; the innocent girl "Raquel" you had seen in her photos not in sight. A wicked smile spreads onto Miss Roper's face as she begins to tell you to relax, not to worry, that your wildest dreams were about to come true. That you would be receiving the threesome of a lifetime; the threesome you deserve. How did this day take such a drastic turn? One minute you, a heterosexual man was scrolling on Tinder looking for a quick fuck with a young woman, and now? You're on your knees with a toned, muscular slave before you, his Mistress wrapping her latex gloved hand around his lengthy cock and shoving it in between your lips. Why aren't you stopping it? Why are you getting so hard?
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Interval Training Your Cock - VictoriaRaye - iwantclips

Interval Training Your Cock - VictoriaRaye - iwantclips

You know what interval training is, right? Well, I'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I'm gonna work that cock so hard, it'll be sore, but you're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you're ready for a workout you'll never forget!
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 785 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Breaking in my New Whip ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Breaking in my New Whip ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Some pigs need a lot training (Whipping ) some I just whip the sh-it out of them for my pleasure or sometimes like today I use them to break in my newest whip
    Men are just object I use and abuse , their cries and begging make me feel all warm inside
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Smoke Squirt Fetish 6118 - Allie - iwantclips

Smoke Squirt Fetish 6118 - Allie - iwantclips

Watch as I cum for a live cam show. I smoke a cigarette for you while masturbating. I squirt all over the leather ottoman!
    Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
    Models: Allie

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tissue Wanker - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Tissue Wanker - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Now I know it's been hard for you to be living here with me, your incredibly sexy hot but oh so undeniably cruel girlfriend. It's hard to watch me run around in my bra and panties but I'm not going to tolerate you wanking yourself off into tissues every chance you get. Starting today you loser-gasms are going to be supervised by me.
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Tit Mindfuck - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Big Tit Mindfuck - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tit Tax 2 - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Tit Tax 2 - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

I know you love every chance you get to worship and stare at my beautiful breasts. Today you're paying for that privilege. I'm not going to talk dirty to you, this isn't a fucking JOI video. This is all about handing over your hard earned cash to these perfect tits.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They make you weak - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

They make you weak - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Chase Blowbang Bukkake - Bukkake Amateurs - iwantclips

Chase Blowbang Bukkake - Bukkake Amateurs - iwantclips

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
    Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
    Size: 681 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BBC FOR THE WHITE GODDESS - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

BBC FOR THE WHITE GODDESS - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

THIS WHITE GODDESS LOVES BBC...... WHITE BOYS REPULSE ME..... WITH THERE LITTLE WHITE WORMS...... INFACT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE BBC JUST AS MUCH AS I DO...... I WILL MAKE YOU CRAVE IT..... YOU WILL BECOME A WHITE TRASH WHORE FOR ME....
    Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile