Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bikini Fashion Show Tease & Drain (re-up) - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

*fixed lighting from original file published on 4/19/19* I recently spent the day draining one of My slaves after a pricey bikini shopping spree. All I had to do was chat with him and send him links of what I bought, and of course he was clicking and paying, like a true bikini addict. By the end of our chat session, he managed to reimburse the entire $1000+ tab, and then some! Once the bikinis arrived in the mail, I decided what better way to make all My bikini addicts MORE AND MORE addicted, than to have a fun little bikini fashion show?! OMG, all these bikinis!! So fucking sexy! It's like they were custom made for Me! Actually, they are custom made!! Now enjoy this bikini fashion show, and since you'll be extra weak after watching this clip, you might as well visit My wishlist and buy more bikinis for Me! I know you can't resist My sexy body in these skimpy bikinis. you are a total slave to My bikini body!
    **Use code "VacationPay" for a $5 markup!**
    **Use code "ThanksForMe" for $15 markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
    **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 27 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 312 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

RUB IT FOR GOOD LUCK - LEVEL 2 (CLIP 2/3) - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

You're gonna need more luck than that

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Intox-Fantasy- Fantasy with Kaitlin - British Bratz - iwantclips

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
    I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oil Show - DaisyD_ - iwantclips

Little Naked Strip Show then I rub oil all over my hot body. Come check it out!! Masturbate, Oil
    Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma Intox-Fantasy Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

It's a game of nitrate euphoria, with terms simple enough for your soon to be compromised brain to understand. When I snap, you pop. A simple click of my fingers together, and that whiff of stimulating vapor rushes through you. You're a Aroma puppet in the truest sense now. Once you start this game, there's no stopping the popping. Even if I snap my fingers twice in a row. Even if I give you more than you can handle. There's no such thing as too much in this game.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 38 s
    Size: 566 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sweetdoll First Breathplay Experience - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Protagonist: Sweetdoll

Sweetdoll is at her first breathplay eperience. She is really curious but also very worried... So here we go! She is wearing a pink pvc second skin dress. Lovely.

The session is with leather string and transparent plastic bag.

Sweetdoll is on the bed, her hands are hancuffed behind her back. Perfect for the session!

First event is with the leather lace tight on her neck. The thing happens twice: the first she is lying while the second one is standing shooted in close up.

Second event is with transparent plastic bag sealed with hands. The thing happens twice: the first one she is standing shooted in close and the second one she is lying.

Sweetdoll's reactions to these two practices that she suffers for the first time are really interesting!
    Obviously, despite being the first time, we will not be very compliant with her requests to have air...

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
    Good Fun.
    Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Size: 764 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BANNED WORD to bury his tongue deep in my ass until i cum (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Flexing, getting you nice and hard - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
    ***CUSTOM***
    I love the fact that when I flex my muscles it turns you on.
    Which ones turn you on more though? I guess soon we will see as I flex so many different ones right up in your face.
    Watch as I put oil on my arms and all over my biceps so they shine and glisten as I flex and rub on them...
    My thighs, legs and calf muscles are rock solid see them throb as I squeeze them....I have a feeling you are getting just as hard as they are...I bet you're throbbing too
    *****Biceps / Flexing / Muscle Fetish / POV / Muscular Women / Bodybuilding Fetish /Muscle Domination / Muscle Worship / Big Tits / Big Boobs / Abs / Calf Muscle Fetish
    Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sasha Seduces Supergirl Into Becoming Her Super Lesbian Slave - Femdom Life Coach - iwantclips

You've always known I had a penchant for pussy and now I'm going to show you just how strong my feminine prowess is.
    I've Stole and seduced the blond sexy Supergirl and I'm going to make her my lesbian slave and fuck her until she cums. I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on her that she was a little slut who would love to have her pussy licked. I could see in Supergirls eyes what a super slut she was and I was going to fuck her with my big strap-on cock until she came. Watch me seduce and fuck Supergirl like no Man ever could. Supergirl is about to become Sasha's super lesbian slave.
    Included - Femdom - Strap-on play - Lesbian - Pussy Licking - Ass - Girl/Girl
    Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 701 MiB
    Download From AnzFile