Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Best Part of Waking Up - GoddessVeeNess - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess After Cum Smoke and Tease! - JadeSkye - iwantclips

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
    Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Butt, Tight Jeans - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ClaraKitty's First fully nude orgasm cam show recording - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty shows her pussy and asshole off for the first time ever in this live cam show recording! Watch her orgasm using her vibrator, and when shes done she'll show you how wet she is... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) * (NOT 1080P, IT IS A RECORDING OF A LIVE CAM SHOW, THERE WILL BE SHORT SECOND LONG FREEZES)
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New Foot Licker Dresscode - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever.
    Princess Beverly
    Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Domme Jerk Off Story - THE SUPREME WITCH - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life.
    You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch.
    I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES:
    DOMME25 =25%
    DOMME50= 50%
    DOMME100= 100%
    DOMME200=200%
    DOMME500= 500%
    DOMME1000= 1000%
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enticing Weed Binge - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How To Earn An "A" In Ms. Nikki's Class - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

You've always been one of my best students but lately your grades have been slipping. I've overheard some of your classmates mention that recently your girlfriend dumped you. So I've invited you over to my house for a little special tutoring. I tell you that I know what has happened and I think that I can help you. I strip out of my clothes and tease you with my big beautiful breasts and sexy round ass before climbing up on the bed straddling you. I ride your cock with my big tits bouncing up and down for a long time before I cum all over your cock and beg you to fill Ms. Nikki's pussy full of your hot young cum. You definitely earn and "A" in Ms. Nikki's class. (Shot pov - showing from the waist up - not showing penetration - so you can feel like you are actually there being ridden by Ms. Nikki)
    Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 425 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

- Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi/Low with JOI and Extra Fun - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I want to mix it up a little bit and it's going to get tricky. Everyone loves my Hi/Low JOI games and today will be just as good if not better.. I'm adding in a little secret. It's going to be so fun!

Duration: 19 min 56 s
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile