Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Love Being Humiliated - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always Yellow Juice on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**** and Gasping *MP4 - Heidi Fox - iwantclips

A neck, throat, and choker lovers paradise... I just love a man's tight grip around my neck while I'm pinned down on the bed. Gasping for air, my eyes rolling back in my head, and a bit of tongue play really gets me going... will you **** me next?
    Models: Heidi Fox

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DOMME BOX - BIRD BOX ROLEPLAY - dommebombshell - iwantclips

BIRD BOX ROLEPLAY: Hello, a evil presence seduce and enchant men making them give up of their lives. She is dangerous and fatale, you can look at her or you will lost your life, but how could you resist? she will surround you, whisper erotic and sensual words in your ears, how could you resist?? lust, desire, seduction, you cant run away, there is no escape, all you have to do is take off your blindfold and give in. You cant resist the temptation of the evil. listem to me, you dont need just imagine , you can see....take of your blindfold you will be mine forever
    good boys buy usingd markup codes:
    DOMME25 =25%
    DOMME50= 50%
    DOMME100= 100%
    DOMME200=200%
    DOMME500= 500%
    DOMME1000= 1000%
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 13 min 56 s
    Size: 809 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LuxyReid - iwantclips

- LuxyReid - iwantclips

Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mean humiliation with extremely sweaty feet - Madame Marissa - iwantclips

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Countdowns - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You can probably guess what this clip is about.

You will be disappointed a few times in this clip. You will crave an orgasm thanks to the delightful teasing of My divine body. I will count you down to an orgasm, then be denied of one. And this will happen over and over again.

And yet, you will feel satisfied, fulfilled, and aroused. The orgasm is no longer the end goal. The tease, the obedience, and the denial feel far better than a mere seconds-long orgasm. This is what I'm teaching you today.

Embrace the tease, the throb, and My orders.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 19 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Findom Demon - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This erotic halloween video creation is all about temptation. Dangerous, manipulative and highly charged temptation. As you jerk to the command of the findom demon, you are pushed to cross your most feared boundaries. Are you ready to be devilishly coaxed into head spinning arousal and financial risk? Are you brave enough to face the Findom Demon - a woman of irresistible seduction and corruptive control. Beware - all who have faced her, have succumbed to Her captivating persona, only to be left ruined, broke and forever imprisoned within an inescapable spell of lustful debt.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHP, LOVE ADDICTION, MAGIC CONTROL, EROTIC MAGIC, CATSUITS, SHINY FETISH.

MARKUP CODES:
    Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 58 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Size: 322 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 9 min 2 s