Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literally kiss my ass and thank me for the privilege.

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pussy Making Rules ! - QueenRegina - iwantclips

got what you deserve.. amazing perfect body! no one can resist to feel weak for Me and Worship perfection!worship perfect Goddess sexy curves! rub your dick and keep Worship your Diva !admit its huge honor for you! so shut up and keep Worshipping in best way! You cant resist!My sensual body makes you feel so weak!I love showingOff My perfectBody!i seduce you with My perfect Body... Its easy... when your dick hard you cant resist your Self...you slowly be come My puppet....
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 7 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sitter Blackmails You to Jerk Off - Carlie - iwantclips

They should be fast **** by now. I'm in no rush to head home just yet, it's okay if I hangout for a bit isn't it? You have such a nice house. I was looking around and...you're office is very nice. No I wasn't snooping but you left your computer on. Some very...interesting stuff there. I never would have thought a proper guy like you would have such filthy kinks. I bet if your wife found out you would be mortified. Well let's make a deal. I won't tell your wife about what I found on your computer, but you're going to jerk off for you right now. Come on, I know I'm your type now. I saw what you're into. Take your pants off NOW or I will tell your wife everything. I know you want to jerk off for me you dirty pervert. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Five Different CEI's Part 5 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!!
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Eating Sluts - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You love every minute you have with me especially when I am telling you just how to stroke and eventually how to lick up every last little drop. It's the hottest thing in the world to you. I'll sensually tease you with my teeny tiny bikini and edge you until the finish line. It's so much to make you jerk it and lick it all up. My favorite position is when you shower your cum all over your face for Me. Maybe I will have you do that today.. or maybe I'll have you try out something else.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CEI SENSUAL DOMINATION - CUM EATING ADDICTION TRAINER - dommebombshell - iwantclips

I want you to eat you cum for me today! i KNOW YOU WANT IT, I KNOW I TURN YOU ON SO MUCH, and all that you want now is to become a cum eater slave to your Goddess, you love when i guide your masturbation and gives to you all the instructions. slow and good, i want a big and nice load of cum....Find a comfortable position, legs over you head and mouth wide open, get ready for a huge and intense orgasm, straight down to your throat
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step Step-Mom Fucks You In Front Of Step-Daddy - Mindi Mink - iwantclips

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
    she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
    after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
    Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 2 min 48 s
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dr Nikki Cures Boot Fetish - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete .. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I Want Them Sore - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Breathing, slapping, stroking. That's what you will be doing. Because your Goddess says so. You'll be reminded who you and those balls belong to. You'll feel my power run through you. Relax and awaken. It's time to experience the pleasure and pain of serving your Goddess with your mind, body and wallet.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile