Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another Agonizing 45 minutes of CBT - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

This clip is not for the faint of heart!
    You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your Fisst. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

POV Blowjob and Handjob Given by Hot Blonde in Hoodie With Hood Up Until Facial - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Brittany Lynn is standing in front of you wearing nothing but an unzipped gray hoodie and red tank top. She knows how much you love her hoodie and she motions for you to come over to her. Once you are there, she gets on her knees and in your POV she starts to give you a blowjob.
    She stops the blowjob only to give you a hot handjob and deliver some of the hottest dirty talk imaginable. However, this does not deter her from her main goal of pleasing your cock.
    The attention she give to your cock is borderline cock worship as she sucks with no hands, both hands, and even plays with you balls. The only consistent thing is that the hood of her hooide stays up the entire time.
    After a bit of this Brittany Lynn decides to give you even more to look at and she stands up to take her tank top off Exposing-Fantasy her big tits as she does. She then puts her hoodie back on and gets right back into the blowjob, handjob, and dirty talk.
    Finally, she gets what she is after and you blast her face with a nice thick cumshot. She loves the fact that you gave her a facial and stands up to show it off for you before thanking you for your hot load and giving you a look that tells you she will do this for you anytime you want.
    Included in this clip: Blowjob, Handjobs, POV, Hoodie, Dirty Talk, Big Tits, Cock Worship, Facial, Cum on Face, Hood Up on Hoodie, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 15 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 600 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

jerk it fast (topless) - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

hey...you know you want to jerk it for us don't you? you can't wait of us to take these bikini tops off can you? you want to see these nice big tits bouncing around, telling you just how to stroke and jerk it for us. Nice and slow...we are going to show you exactly how it needs to be. Come on...jerk...now we want it fast...mmm.
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eat it or PAY - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Custom for Joe. Joe has bought many cum eating instruction videos but hasn't actually completed the act. He always cums in his hand and chickens out. I know many of you can relate. You're intrigued by the idea of swallowing your load on my command but struggle with the task. So I'm going to show you the proper way to actually go through with it. Today is the day you will eat your cum for me. I'll have you so horny and determined to please me that you can't say no. It may or may not be messy but either way it's going down your throat. TODAY! You're going to become addicted to being my cum eater! To ensure you obey I'll be be giving you an ultimatum. You'll eat it and confirm your success or you'll PAY! Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Instruction
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Size: 385 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edge To Riley - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Keep up with my instructions as we start an intense cock edging session, faster, slower, stop, start. You will listen and obey every single command as I repeatedly you bring you to the edge of orgasm again and again. When I finally allow you to cum you'll be reduced to a horny puddle of goo. Orgasms are just so much better when you work for them aren't they?
    Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Slut JOI - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom Clip - No names - "Start off by walking in the room being very bitchy and demanding showing me who is in charge that way I know who is boss and in control! coerce me to get naked and get down on my knees you inform me that I'm going to be eating my own cum today rather I like it or not in the cum slut position legs over my head dick pointed at my mouth with a countdown !You inform me that you will be instructing me how I can stroke when I can stroke and touch my cock is up to you! Really humiliate me making me beg to stroke my cock say things like I'm a dirty little cum slut make me beg and tell thing like I have no control over my own orgasm and it's up to you when I get to cum in my dirty mouth Really tease me throughout with you're sexy heels and ass! Making me stop and go whenever you please goddess! I'm yours to abuse and humiliate!"
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 12 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BBHMM 1 - FINDOM TRAINING - Goddess Helen - iwantclips

Welcome to your new addiction! Bitch Better Have My Money - In this first clip of this series, you will get mesmerized into worshipping My beauty... Buy and discover what is all about... I assure you it's purely mesmerizing!
    Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 18 min 53 s
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CBT Double Duty - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea