Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're Weak - MissLuscious - iwantclips

You're Weak - MissLuscious - iwantclips

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pantyhose Tease & Simulated FootJob JOI - KaylaJaneDanger - iwantclips

Pantyhose Tease & Simulated FootJob JOI - KaylaJaneDanger - iwantclips

custom video: You love my legs and feet in glossy pantyhose, there is something so stimulating about the and you can't get enough. I tease you with my long glossy legs, crossing them, dangling my high heel pumps from my high arched feet. Showing off the way the pantyhose separate from my feet when I pop my arches, by the time I tell you to start stroking you are already dripping precum! I pull out a dildo and trace my feet over it, enticing you to stroke along. You will stroke for me while I run this dildo along my wrinkled soles, and stroke it off with my feet, keep the pace, and cum all over my pretty feet! xx Kayla Jane Danger
    Models: KaylaJaneDanger

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 814 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Red Flats Tease - myprettyfeet8 - iwantclips

Red Flats Tease - myprettyfeet8 - iwantclips

I know you can't resist my sexy toes and amazingly wrinkled soles. I'm going to tease you with close ups of my toes, tease you with my sexy red flats shoes, then turn my back to you and tease you with close ups of my incredible wrinkled feet. This sexy toe, shoe, and sole tease video has everything you love.
    Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 304 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mesmerize Feet ASMR - KatyaDovana - iwantclips

Mesmerize Feet ASMR - KatyaDovana - iwantclips

Get mesmerized as you watch my little feet move, twirl, swirl, and put you in a trance.
    Music credit - NightmareOwl - Solitude
    Models: KatyaDovana

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Goddess Christina - iwantclips

- Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 28 min 52 s
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

- Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 27 min 11 s
    Size: 653 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FUCKING YOU UP P0ppers JOI Cum Challenge CEI - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

FUCKING YOU UP P0ppers JOI Cum Challenge CEI - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

I have you trapped in the room where I keep all My slaves. I am going to get so high with you and make you cum. The goth girl from high school is back to haunt you! This is your ultimate fantasy. I know you had a THING for the goth girl in high school -you fantasized about Her while jerking off wishing you knew what it would be like to spend a wild night with Her... and now here we are years after- and I'm a Femdom about to give you the taste of goth you wanted so badly.. We were reunited at the school reunion and I did invite you back home with Me after all, but things may not go exactly as you have planned... The thing is now that I have you here you are ALL Mine and I like to be entertained by the male scum of this universe - especially losers like you who never truly go after what they want ... GOOD THING I COULD SEE HOW WEAK YOU ARE FOR ME- See if you can do as many p0ppers as I do- I'm going to shout at you and taunt you while I get off on my vibrator and My hand on this metal cot I'll leave in here for you to crash on!!! We both cum hard if you obey My fucking rules. This is the ultimate p0ppers mindfuck!!! I own you now! Yes you may be a lowly servant and relish in the privilege of watching a real Goddess please Herself ... but can you keep up? She always scared you a little bit and now you see She is every bit as badass as you ever imagined - sniffing Her vial and keeping up with you, keeping you playin My games even when I'm fucked up out of My mind on the road to pleasure... when I cum you will do as I say. When I so much as simply point you will run to do as I say because your orgasm depends on it. your future depends on it. This is your new home slut - right here in the slave closet where I keep whatever puppet is entertaining Me at the moment...SNIFF AND STROKE AND TRY TO KEEP UP WITH MISTRESS - DO YOUR BEST TO IMPRESS ME LOSER! (If you enjoy this clip check out the Goth Girl series- "Hate Fuck" and "Goth Girl Gets Revenge" which prefaces this mindfucking journey into your Goth Goddess hedonistic sexy headrush)
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Size: 833 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Go Broke for a Hot Brat - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Go Broke for a Hot Brat - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful, busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You'll hand me your wallet with no resistance, this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine, how hot would it be to go broke for me

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma Erase Your Boundaries, Now Eat Your Cum, Puppet - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Aroma Erase Your Boundaries, Now Eat Your Cum, Puppet - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Princess Kaelin
    Hey my little Aroma bitch. I know you're just waiting to take that first little sniff for me, aren't you? There's something about that warm sensation that just sends you flying. Do you know what I like about Aroma? With every sniff you become weaker and stupider for me. And since you're already so stupid and weak, Aroma make you putty in my hands. And you know it, it's part of what gets you off, isn't it? Being completely under my spell. It's almost like cheating. You losers are too easy.
    So take your first sniff, hold it in, hold it, and release. Good boy. Now another one on the other side. Hold it in and let it out. Good bitch. You love the way that feeling washes over your weak little mind turning you into a little puppet. And now that I've got you a bit woozy, I want you to know that today I'm going to make you eat your own cum. And I don't care if you like to eat it or not, when you're on Aroma, you're under my control.
    So start jerking that cock. Faster. Stroke that cock, every stroke and every sniff making you weaker and weaker. Stroke it to my hot body. Faster, faster, now stop. Grab your Aroma, I'm going to get you fucked up and fast. So follow my instructions. We're gonna go from nostril to nostril, over and over again. Hold and then release every thing that's in your mind that stands between you and my total control. Aroma are kinda like erasers for your boundaries and I like that.
    Sniff it hard. Again. Now jerk that cock for me. Show me how weak and desperate you are. Show me how addicted you are, becoming more and more addicted with every stroke. This little fetish of yours has turned into something inescapable, something amazing. You wouldn't want to escape even if you could.
    You're going to be sniffing and stroking til you're a mindless fool. Just look at me and know that you're about to blow a big fat load for me. Stroke it faster to how high I get you, how weak you get for me. I can make you do anything and that's why I'm going to make you eat up all of your cum.
    Now get that cock right to the edge. I know you want to cum and you're going to eat every last fucking drop of it. Are you ready to eat up your cum for me? I know you want to cum. Cum. blow that load with your little mushy mind. Now swallow it all fucking down. I don't care how you eat it but you're going to swallow every last drop like the gross pervert you are. I'm going to train that little mind of yours to make you love cum. That's the kind of crazy $.h.!.t.. I can do to your mind.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 144 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fucked Up Fast - London Lix - iwantclips

Fucked Up Fast - London Lix - iwantclips

**Custom video** 5 minutes STRAIGHT of NONSTOP Aroma sniffing. Short sniffs, long sniffs, breath play, double hits, exhaling oxygen before inhaling poppers...I mix it up for you, don't worry. I encourage you to stroke a little bit, sure. But basically, this one is to get you fucked up fast.
    *****Please note that the dosing in this clip is incredibly extreme, and intended as fantasy instructions only; not to be adhered to strictly. The rate at which you use Aroma is, as always, your choice to make & act upon*****.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile