Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ball Busted Ruined Orgasm 2 - Mistress T - iwantclips

Ball Busted Ruined Orgasm 2 - Mistress T - iwantclips

This is a sweet hand job vid with some foot worship...until the surprising unpleasant end. I ruin his orgasm by smacking him in the nuts as he cums. CBT/Ball Abuse/painful ball slapping!
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Eating Instructions - AoifeOneal - iwantclips

Cum Eating Instructions - AoifeOneal - iwantclips

I know your dirty little secret! You've wanted to taste that warm sticky load of yours for a while now . Let me teach you how to swallow that jizz straight out of your own dick.
    Models: AoifeOneal

Duration: 13 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CBT Fun - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

CBT Fun - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
    You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
    She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
    Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
    I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
    As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
    I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
    You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
    I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
    Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
    I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
    I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
    As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
    I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
    I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
    I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
    When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUM EATING FOR STEP-COUSINS' STOLEN PANTIES 1080P - ELLIE IDOL & LONDON LIX - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

CUM EATING FOR STEP-COUSINS' STOLEN PANTIES 1080P - ELLIE IDOL & LONDON LIX - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

So, now that we have you alone, we want to talk to you about your panty thievery! We know what you've been up to, that you've been sniffing and wanking off into our panties. We're your step-cousins, you pervert! Still, it IS fun to fuck with you and make you jerk off in front of us to our panties. We're even going to make you EAT your cum! I mean, there needs to be SOME sort of punishment, after all. We just have you wrapped around our little fingers and don't see that changing anytime soon...
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 625 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edging demands : Cum eating instruction : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Edging demands : Cum eating instruction : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
    You get to jerk to my every command and enjoy my bare ass and pussy in your face. Jerk it to my sensual voice. As I count you down you will aim that loaded cock directly at your mouth and blow your load in there. Careful not swallow, not until I give you permission.
    INCLUDES: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - ASS WORSHIP - LEGS - EDGING GAMES - BIG TITS - CEI - JOI - HUMILIATION
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CBT Double Duty - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

CBT Double Duty - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Obedient slut for me. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Obedient slut for me. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

You are full time loser. When you wake up and also when you ****, you're a submissive jerk off. But when you see me, your loser-ism soars, sky high. You turn into a little horny pet, desperate to do, whatever i say. Even though it always involves humiliating yourself for me. Today you'll be an obedient slut for me, loser. Like you could ever disobey, even faced with your worst fear, whilst I'm dressed in this outfit! Prepare to be, ordered, teased, controlled and humiliated for my pleasure.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum on Your Mind CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Cum on Your Mind CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Admit it, you LOVE giving yourself a facial for Me. The stroking, the worshiping and the fact that I am going to make you eat it all up. How will I make you? That's half the excitement.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 22 min 14 s
    Size: 521 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CBT Mistress Returns by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

CBT Mistress Returns by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

*FROM A CUSTOM*
    ..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt" and "vanilla" fit in the same clip from Mistress, but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally, you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete, to tantalize your poor dick further. Aren't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are, and you're also about to be VERY sore.
    Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 650 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let Me Show You How To Wank (Lucy Zara) - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Let Me Show You How To Wank (Lucy Zara) - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Ready for some fun huh my little loser. Look what I have here for you. Isn't this it so excited. Today you will do everything I say without question. I want you stroke for me just how I say. I have a special surprise for you. I will let you cum today but I want you to lay back and jerk so that cum will shoot all over that face and in your mouth. That's right. I bet you are nice and hard now even though you are scared. I want you to wank that cock for me, right now. I know it's your first time but you can do it. Jerk that cock just like this, good boy. Squeeze that cock for me. Good boy. You are going to love eating that cum for me. I know you want to please me. I bet you would love if I was there wanking you. Haha maybe if you are lucky that will happen. You better take that spunk like a good bitch. I don't care if you don't want to. I bet after you do it you will realize you love it! Go on empty those balls for me and try to get it all in that mouth of yours. Tell me, did you enjoy it? I know you did! - Lucy Zara
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile