Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're So Little - Dakota Charms (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

You're So Little - Dakota Charms (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You're so cute and I'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should eat you because micro-penis tastes good, but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you, otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me, but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers, I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips, I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole.
    OTHER KEYWORDS- SPW, gentle giantess, Eat, verbal humiliation, female domination, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, dirty talking, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 450 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Size: 577 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 14 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Loyal Boy JOI Cum Tax- Halloween Edition- October - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Loyal Boy JOI Cum Tax- Halloween Edition- October - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

**NUDE ASSHOLE WINKING INCLUDED & SURPRISE ENDING** You've found an AD on craiglist and found a nurse named "Nurse Sunshine" who has a private nurse clinic. When you saw Sunshine natural curves in the ad your dick couldn't help but rise in anticipation Finally you make it to Sunshine's private home and she looks even better in person. What seems like a normal check up turns into a sexual seduction WITH A DARK TWIST. Will you be able to survive three INTENSE JOI rounds? Find out what sinister things lie within this special Halloween edition Cum Tax. LOYAL BOYS ALWAYS USE MARK UP CODES **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 23 min 55 s
    Size: 559 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sissy Training - Panties! - MissHannelore - iwantclips

Sissy Training - Panties! - MissHannelore - iwantclips

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
    Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll Swallow It - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

You'll Swallow It - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

I'm so hot that I don't even have to try. No high heels today. No sexy dress. But I'm still drop **** gorgeous. My tits, my ass, my legs. Perfection. My cute almost sweet voice and laugh can be so deceiving. You start to think that I may be nice to you. That I'll let you stroke to me with ease. And now you're getting hard. Your cock is throbbing. You're dying to yank on that cock just looking at how amazing I am. Knowing you'll never get a hot girl like me. So you'll do it won't you? You'll do as I say. Just to make me laugh. Just to please me. Even as doubt floods your mind. Then you see my tits. You grow weaker. You're so weak for me. You can't resist. You'll do it for this hot ass. You'll do it because you're a pathetic loser. You like being called my loser. But ultimately you'll do it because you can't say no
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Degrading Piggie loves to jerk/cei - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Degrading Piggie loves to jerk/cei - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

I know a loser like you just loooooves to get made of .... especially while you jerk jerk jerk for me. Knowing you can never have me..... never be worth my time .... so you make my time worth YOUR money....now, open up wide your licking the icing up
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 67.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New Sissy Rules - Nina Elle - iwantclips

New Sissy Rules - Nina Elle - iwantclips

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I
    found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now
    on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we
    all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should
    put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would
    do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had
    a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives
    you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a
    huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy
    gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and
    everyone is going to find out!
    Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tease, Strip, Cum On Your Own Face - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Tease, Strip, Cum On Your Own Face - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Nothing turns me on more than a man with his face covered in his own hot sticky cum! let me tease and strip for you to help get it out!
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 588 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Eating Sluts - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Cum Eating Sluts - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You love every minute you have with me especially when I am telling you just how to stroke and eventually how to lick up every last little drop. It's the hottest thing in the world to you. I'll sensually tease you with my teeny tiny bikini and edge you until the finish line. It's so much to make you jerk it and lick it all up. My favorite position is when you shower your cum all over your face for Me. Maybe I will have you do that today.. or maybe I'll have you try out something else.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile