Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stop wondering why I make you feel so submissive - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

you spent your entire life just knowing that you were an Alpha , until you came across the one woman that you couldnt get out of your head. Me.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Work For Your Dick - JennaSativa - iwantclips

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How to Control A Man - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 123 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Slut Show - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

You want nothing more than to be used. You want to be used as My slut. Used to My advantage. You've worked your holes and you're ready to show it all off. You want Me to see what a whore you've become! Show Me how well you've been training your slave body and mind to please Me. Show off how slutty you are! You'll be totally vulnerable for Me today and you WILL show Me. I'll explain different positions and all you have to do is show off for Me. You love being a good slut so show Me! Show Me your slutty mouth and your spread ass. Showing yourself to your owner makes you horny, aroused and it makes you sluttier. You'll spread it, you'll bend over and most importantly you'll show Me how well you fuck your asshole. I want to see you used up just so we can continue your whore training. Your slut training will never end. You will always work towards being better, sluttier, nastier.
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
    Size: 929 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PURR-FECT (with Dee) 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

Tonight you've been invited to enter Dee's inner circle and learn the truth about her Hobby! All you know is, you can't stop thinking about her and you want to know more. After a glass of sweet tea, your world fades away and Catwoman appears to save the day! Dee is the

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny Pants to Tiny Thong - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 20 min 42 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 8 min 23 s
    Size: 366 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big tits made you do it. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Its hardly a surprise, your straight back into your weak submissive tit zombie state, yet again for me. You always say you're going to resist the paying, obeying and stroking, on your knees. But the satin, the nipples the bulging buttons, its all about to send you into a spiralling lovestruck, wallet r8pe! Don't blame my tits loser, my tits just exist, your the one who can't stay away. I just use to it my advantage. You're addicted to my tits.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile