Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 77.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
    I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CEI Crazy Virgin Loser - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Wowwwww. I think you really might be a virgin forever. I mean you've been serving me for years now, clearly you aren't going anywhere. In addition to being a creepy little loser, I've also turned you into a little cum slut! You eat your load ALL the time, that's not normal. are you starting to think these things are normal? Today isn't going to be any different. I hope you're hungry.
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Love When I Fuck Other Men - Mystie Mae - iwantclips

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today.
    10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie
    25% Markup: LoyalSub
    100% Markup: GiveMystieMore
    500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Michelin Starred Meal - Madam Violet - iwantclips

It's a psychological fact that the more expensive an item is the more it's valued...the more expensive a delicacy is, the tastier it becomes. Tonight you will be eating the food of Kings. I'm heading out to dinner, and you will be paying...not for Mine, for yours. I like to know you're full and satisfied before I leave you. So I'll be feeding you a truly spectacular meal with the freshest of ingredients imbued and infused with the most delectable flavours. Slowly marinated, lovingly tended to, painstakingly prepared, delivered fresh straight from oven to mouth. A culinary masterpiece, a Michelin starred meal.
    Youre laying on the floor naked, stroking your cock, becoming dumber with every stroke, as you watch My perfect ass in My jeans, My perfect tits, the mesmerising way I move, you STARE and STROKE. The CUM that I produce from your cock is so DELICIOUS, because it comes from ME. My beauty enhances the flavour, and will really begin to feel a compulsion, and addiction to the unique and expensive flavour. My pussy is SO wet and juicy as I tease all that CUM into your balls.
    I'm so fucking horny and you're so fucking desperate you can barely hold on....but you will OBEY! I'm he chef, I'm in charge, I know when this tasty delicacy is ready to be served. You lie on back and open your mouth, lick your lips and get ready to receive, expensive, exclusive, addictive, I count you down slowly...the best most expensive mouthful of your life!
    Contains: mindfuck, femdom POV, sensual domination, mental domination, JOI, CEI, NLP, jeans, ass worship, tit worship, heels, metaphor, men following order, psychological reframe, cum countdown
    Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 304 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Blonde Slut Give Him POV Deep Throat Blowjob Seeing Him Grab Her Head and Cum Down Her Throat - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

A slutty blonde is already naked with her big tits in their full glory when a guy walks over to her with his cock hard as a rock. She says she wants to suck it and starts in with a POV blowjob right away. However, he then sees that this will be more than just a blowjob as she starts to deep throat his cock.
    She coughs and gags as she is putting the full length of his shaft in her mouth. She bottoms out and her eyes bulge and tear up a she looks up at him. She loves his cock and he loves getting this deep throat action, even though ribbons of spit are forming at times when she comes up off his cock.
    The only time she fully takes her slutty mouth off his thick cock is to offer up a handjob and some dirty talk as she catches her breath. She feels his balls getting fuller and knows a cumshot is on the way.
    What she might not know though is that he is getting really into the deep throat action. When he is ready to cum he grabs her by the back of the head and puts her mouth all the way on his dick as he starts to cum down her throat. She again coughs and gags and streams of spit come out too.
    She does her best to keep it all in and almost drops some cum out of her mouth. The mixture of cum and spit is almost too much for her, but this blonde cock slut would not have it any other way.
    Included in this clip: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Handjob, POV, Big Tits, Hot Blonde, Blondes, Big Cock, Cum Down Throat, Face Fucking, Dirty Talk, Slut, Cock Slut, Cum Slut
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hired Hit Woman - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom Clip: "You are a hired assassin and im a rich man. I wake up tied up in a chair..because you put me out with chl0r0f0rm.. you tell me that you need the code for the safe...that money in there belongs to the mafia...you tell me that nothing happens to me when i give it to you....i dont want to....then you start to tease me...my cock gets hard....you said you jerk it when i give you the code..so i give you the code....after you startet you said..whisper in my ear...im sorry i lied.....then you start to **** me...then when im finished...you take a few pictures of me as proof to the mafia. While you do that you see that i drool you take a picture of it and make fun of me"
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
    Resolution: 320 x 568
    Size: 12.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Flexing, getting you nice and hard - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
    ***CUSTOM***
    I love the fact that when I flex my muscles it turns you on.
    Which ones turn you on more though? I guess soon we will see as I flex so many different ones right up in your face.
    Watch as I put oil on my arms and all over my biceps so they shine and glisten as I flex and rub on them...
    My thighs, legs and calf muscles are rock solid see them throb as I squeeze them....I have a feeling you are getting just as hard as they are...I bet you're throbbing too
    *****Biceps / Flexing / Muscle Fetish / POV / Muscular Women / Bodybuilding Fetish /Muscle Domination / Muscle Worship / Big Tits / Big Boobs / Abs / Calf Muscle Fetish
    Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile