Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So many addicts watch My CEI clips, but don't actually follow through. But now I have the perfect plan. You're going to watch this clip over and over for 4 days straight, getting yourself EXTRA worked up, but NO cumming! At the end of those 4 days, you'll be more than ready to eat all of that yummy cum for Me. Actually.. I think I like the idea of Coercing you to do it

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Filthy feet for a filthy boy! I kick off my sneakers which I have been wearing barefoot. My feet are dirty and I put them up for you to worship. You are so weak for my filthy feet, so I make you jerk off for me. Draining your wallet and balls is so easy when you are obsessed with my dirty soles. I tease you with my dirty soles and give you a countdown at the end.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom request:
    humiliation laden CEI with you in a swimsuit, forced/coercion/blackmail. Enforced self facial.
    (Name used in clip)
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I
    found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now
    on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we
    all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should
    put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would
    do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had
    a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives
    you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a
    huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy
    gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and
    everyone is going to find out!
    Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it.

Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My big, round cleavage does something unexplained to your brain. It melts you, weakens you and triggers every single submissive trait in you.My tits lure you in, the entrap you in the world of true submission. Your obsession with my enchanting cleavage has been a total whirlwind. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. One glance you had to buy this clip, had to submit and gawp at perfection. It's like all your dreams have come true at once today, sitting slobbering over your keyboard you are just putty in my hands.
    They control your thoughts, your dick and in turn your actions. You do very stupid things when you are in your horny state. You are BESOTTED by my beauty. I thoroughly overpower you to a weak submissive state. Today As you mindlessly stroke whilst gazing at perfection I twist and corrupt your mind. You need to be my slave and will go to any lengths to serve. Your ONLY priority is my happiness's. Family life is totally forgotten about when you think through your dick, it's just Princess Electra on your mind.
    You are crazy for my cleavage and will do anything for your daily dose of perfection. Embrace it Loser, just stare into my cleavage, totally relax and listen. My cleavage is your everything.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Happy St Patrick's Day! We are going to get this party started so before you start this clip I demand you get some Ach.0hol it's of and Aroma. OK My little Aroma slut, obey My every demand and we will have some fun, because you're going to loose your mind for Me. you love obeying Me don't you, My little Aroma bitch. Do you have what it takes to be My int0x slut? As you get dizzy and begin losing your mind you will fall into My voice and obey My demands, tributes after tributes. you will obey and feel the rush as you please Me, your Princess! If your a very good Aroma slut I will allow you spit on your hand and jerk your cock, as long as you cum precisely on My demand after your cum countdown.
    Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 20 min 50 s
    Size: 755 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is part 2 in my five part series of CEI! Today I am going to make you jerk your dick and eat it in one of my favorite ways. There are so many fun ways to make you cum loving sluts eat it that I narrowed it down to my top five. I had a lot of fun making you eat it in part 1 so now it's time for the second part. I don't want you to forget there is a pussy tax if you decide to puss out.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile