Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess instructs you on how she wants you to stroke your cock, you just wanna stroke and cum for your princess! Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 584 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is **** because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine, forever)
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
    Size: 2.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm wearing my leather chaps, and nothing else while I enjoy a smoke. While I'm here, I might as well rub my cunt for your viewing pleasure, and mine.
    Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 4 min 5 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I walk in to see you humping a pillow.
    I decide to help you out by grabbing my strap on and making you suck it before I fuck your asshole with it.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
    Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
    Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut.. .
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mixing things up today in your rush play, with some breath play thrown in to your regular jerk off instruction. I'll edge you until you're aching and your lungs are burning, your body riding the pleasure wave of rush alone. I know when you're weak like this, you're extra obedient, and eager to do anything I say. So, I might throw a few twists out there towards the end of this clip if you want to orgasm today. Grab a dildo and your wallet if you need to cum
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 13 min 38 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Smoke, drink, whatever makes you feel good. Get there for me, then add the final and most important mind altering activity: me. Pre-game and press play.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip isn't so terribly cruel on the surface. I'm not coercing you to lick my toilet or hurling endless insults, though I will use my words to put you in your place. I'm not yelling; my voice is soft, sweet, and encouraging. This is a different kind of humiliation. Deeper and more powerful. It will change the way you see yourself fundamentally. My primary goal isn't to make you feel bad about yourself. Instead, I'm going to entirely dismantle your sense of self. Total depersonalization. Ego annihilation in the Freudian sense. I will rob you of your very identity and rebrand you as another loser drone in my brood. All it takes is a little mind game. A simple mindfucking trick that's so very powerful when deployed. There's freedom in losing yourself, your very identity. It's both humiliating and liberating. It empowers your submissive side and erases all the rest, the noise that gets in the way of your real purpose. And I'll make it feel so degradingly good.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 19 s
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile