Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet make 10s of thousands each year. Funded by addicted foot freaks like you, My feet enjoy the most expensive designer shoes, luxurious pedicures, and get pampered in lavish spas. And why shouldn't they? My perfect goddess feet deserve everything they want and it's your duty as My submissive foot boy to provide that. Your hard work pays for the pampering My feet deserve. You won't stop spending on them because you know there's nothing else in the world that is more important than the care and attention of My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 556 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
    Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Poor broke dudes spoke up and we the Femdoms of IWC listened. Enjoy this cheaply priced video for broke dudes. It's totally not a rip off. Just take the chance and see if it's a trick or treat. Maybe you'll get lucky
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Made for anyone named Charles. Says Charles a few times. Long foot dangle JOI where I make you beg And stroke.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 15 min 17 s
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What do you think this is ! lol
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 335 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am "mostly" a nudist unless I simply have to put on clothes for whatever reason. If I'm not nude, then I'm not happy. Here I am sitting on my bed naked, while I hand-roll a cigarette. Then I proceed to smoke the cigarette. Savoring the cigarette, I worship the smoke as usual.
    Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 21.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're mesmirised by the sight,
    My feet control you,
    and ruin you.
    But hey,
    today you're just here to innocently watch a gorgeous Goddess dangle her pretty pig-funded shoes.
    Or so you think.
    Models: GoddessAntoinette

Duration: 4 min 11 s
    Size: 99.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My sexy little feet are so sweaty inside of my high heels. It's time to take them off. I'm nice so I'll let you watch. You love my sweaty little soles and you love cumming for them.
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 680 MiB
    Download From AnzFile