Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
    Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face.

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey there it's your naughtyVal and hmm let me smoke and tease you up, so get that dick out let's get started cos I need a big fat cum, so I start out teasing you with my big boobs making it bounce and then grab my cigarette and light it up, while smoking I'm teasing you with my pussy fingering myself and giving you some pussy flashing and then hmm, start juggling my self all over the place then I want you to just cum all over my smoked up mouth and my lips so hmm I guess it's a good day for us, so I'm blowing you kisses.
    Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Holy Fuck! Jackie clearly loves to humiliates this loser at her feet and it shows! Should we blame her to make fun at him? That was a hot summer day at the beach so she wants her slave to bow down on his knees and clean her sandals! I want you to stick your tongue out and lick the dirty bottom! She wants to make sure they are perfectly cleaned so she spits on his tongue just to make sure he's doing it right! Jackie also needs to refresh the bottom of her soles so she orders to take those sandals off to smother his face with her sweaty barefeet! She makes him lick all the dirt from her feet and spit on his face again to make sure his tongue is wet enough to do his job! She rubs her spit all over his face with her feet before she makes him suck on her toes and lick all the sand from the beach! She spits on his face again and again just to add on his humiliation! Another Natural Borned Princess! Hot Clip Alert! (French Language)
    Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
    Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 97.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
    Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You would do anything to see my perfect, round, soft tits. But you're not worthy. You don't deserve to see them. It's disgusting you think you should just because you want to. Hell no. You're not ever going to see them. Ever.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 4 min 44 s
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 18 min 57 s
    Size: 2.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
    10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
    25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
    50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
    100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
    500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator