Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to my trophy room. What you see behind me are the remains of many men's paychecks. They got one glimpse of my pretty soles and suddenly felt the undeniable urge to buy me shoes. The same thing is going to happen to you. My feet are sexy, hypnotic, and the most powerful Coerce you will ever feel. They will make you do things... COSTLY things... things you never thought you had the courage to do. Clearing my wishlist is one of them. Enjoy the ride.
    Models: Tatum Kelly

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
    Size: 3.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your wife is so dull and stale.... is completely predictable and ordinary. She doesn't wear sexy clothes or make up. She is always in unflattering sweats that hid her unsightly figure. Your wife nags and bitches at you all the time..... you find it difficult to even get a hard on for her. You fantasize about me constantly.... I'm wild, free, and hot as hell. Always dressed like a bombshell sex fiend,perfectly made up and a body that's built for fucking. You see different men coming over my house and you desperately wish you were one of them... until one day you are! Married men are my favorite prey and I just can't wait to show you what you've been missing since you've been with your drag of a wife. Bimbo Yoga 9:36
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 12 min 41 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mmmm I sure love candy! Step-Daddy gives me whole baskets full, just for me! He knows what I like. Around Halloween though, he knows that he needs to step it up. Not only do I want candy, but I also need special topping for my candies.
    Mmmmm this little man will be a perfect addition to my tootsie roll. He's so scared, but he'll never get out of the chewy, sticky, gummy tootsie roll that his feet and legs are now jammed inside. Mmmm.
    Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Illianna sucks on a cigarette after she rips off her bra and pushes her panties to the side. It feels so good she strips out of the rest of her purple bra and panties set. She almost completely forgets about her cigarette as she **** her naked body as her orgasm builds and the explodes in a contraction of muscle spasms.
    Models: Illianna

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 709 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As the title says, you'll see my boobs bouncing as hard it can be
    Models: HugeBoobsErin

Duration: 15 min 24 s
    Size: 896 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're the women your plain Jane of a wife envious to be & wishes she was. Our tits, ass, & bodies are undeniable. Once you get glimsp of us, you're hooked under our spell forever doing whatever we instruct you to. Our fat asses make your stupid little bran draw a blank & send us everything until your account is at 0. Keep dreaming that you had us instead of your ugly wife!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jacquelyn Velvets shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal, pours the creamy milk, and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one, chewing with her mouth open really wide.
    While masticating her meal, she taunts them. It was so easy to Steal them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections!
    When one of the tiny losers threatens to Yellow Juice in her cereal to prevent her from eating them, she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world?
    In a brazen move, they actually **** in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything, their bladders are so small, it would not have made a difference anyways!
    ***The customer asked for the word "Yellow Juice" to be used a lot, so it is.
    OTHER KEYWORDS-vore,
    Jacqueline Velvets, Yellow Juice humiliation, food, blonde, blond, long hair
    Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Muscular Mistress Brandi Mae takes advantage of her wimp dick sub. She demonstrates her strength by coercing his head into her ass then Squeezes his body with legs scissors. Making men physically submit to her will makes her wet, she pulls her panties to the side and uses his tongue to masturbate herself. She rubs her muscle clit on his mouth until she orgasms.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 52 s
    Size: 816 MiB
    Download From AnzFile