Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Devon's been invited over to the Brat Princess sorority house. Today is her assessment. The Step-Sisters will judge her suitability for inclusion in the sorority. Devon's already been told she's too fat, but the message just isn't sinking in. Maybe a visual representation of her unfitness will help her understand what's wrong with her. Amadahy, Natalya and Sasha have a box of markers and some sticky back notes. When Devon shows up, they will use these to mark all of Devon's physical flaws. Devon shows up wearing a bikini like she's been told to. Devon is popping out of her bikini. It's one she bought last summer before she gained her freshman fifteen. Now, the bikini is all stretched and can barely contain her growing breasts. Amadahy writes

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
    She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
    She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
    She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
    The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
    Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im that strong woman. The one who deserves EVERYTHING you have. You're a total failure in comparison. Im more the alpha than you'll ever be. You know i deserve the best of the best, and although you can only give me your pathetic amounts of ca$h, you feel so much better when you do that small bit. Im sexually stronger, physically stronger, mentally stronger, and you wouldn't even deny it. You're totally accepting of it. You're just glad to be beneath me. Strong women rule. Open up your wallet, wimp. Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am feeling so horny and so sexy in my slutty red panties and I really need to smoke too! What better way of getting my nicotine fix than by rubbing and spreading my wet shaved pussy while encouraging you to stroke your big hard cock while I'm smoking? I light up one of my delicious menthol cigarettes and slide my panties off and your cock gets instantly hard! I spread my sweet slit wide open showing you how pink and juicy it is while blowing thick clouds of smoke. I tell you to jerk your dick for my pussy and my smoking and when I know you can't possibly last any longer I allow you to blow your whole load for me! This is the hottest smoking fetish pussy tease video ever! Don't miss it!

Filmed in 1920x1080 true high definition MP4.

You'll like this video if you enjoy: Smoking Fetish - Big Tits - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Cum Countdown - Pussy Worship
    Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Size: 760 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wow, so it finally happened huh? She broke up with you. Well, I suppose it's for the best. You guys were always fighting and it was really annoying how she would get so jealous whenever we hang out. We've been friends for YEARS! Oh ****, she found out about your videos? Oops. Well that makes sense. You probably own like 200 of my videos. Oh well! Now we can hang all the time, you should move in!
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
    Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

720 HD: Cali knows that she looks incredible in her blue lingerie set. She better, because her boyfriends coming over tonight. Cali tells her cuck that she wants it to stay underneath the bed. She wants for the cuck to peek out, so that their eyes meet while her boyfriend is fucking her from behind. Cali wants for the bed to shake and for the cuck to feel her every orgasm. She wants for the cuck to hear them, and feel the energy, and smell how good their sex is. Cali pushes the cuck under her bed. It has to be already in place before her boyfriend arrives. Cali makes sure its positioned so that it can feel every thrust. Her boyfriend calls. He cancels their plans. Cali is very upset. She is so horny. Cali commands the cuck to come out from under the bed. She lays the cuck down onto the bed and rides its face. Cali grinds on the cucks face and rubs her clit until she cums. Cali shakes and squeezes the cucks head between her thighs. She finishes and sends the cuck away to get her water. (10:10 long)
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 1 min 45 s
    Size: 52.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school, I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth: my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me - I'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship.
    Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers, making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious, I couldn't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep-throating, of course). He takes me doggy-style on a leather couch in the theater, passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more, another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me, he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion.
    Dreams really do come true!
    1080 | 60FPS
    Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
    Size: 2.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile