Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave Niki dare challenge me always, even during the sessions!
    She feels arrogant and conceited, and she thinks she could put down me, but even after five seconds, I'll give her a hard lesson of my physical strength to let her know what is her place.
    She will be stubborn to the end, she will lose the challenge and she will have to thank me and kiss my feet.
    Don't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia.

La mia schiava Niky osa sempre sfidarmi, anche durante le sessioni!
    Arrogante e presuntuosa come si sente, pensa di potermi mettere gi

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Start jerkin' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this sparkly clown brassiere. My glittery, crystal cleavage draws you into the circus, closer and closer until you're stuck in my sweet, shimmery trap. My little boobie addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles, gaga for my Humpty Dumplings, and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
    Models: KitziKlown

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have been asking for this one!! Smoking a cigarette I show off my body and rub my pussy...you just love it.
    Models: curvyredhead

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Size: 910 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
    --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Squeeze, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
    Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me wash my super size body in the shower. See my nude big black ass and jiggly jelly belly. 400 pounds all wet!
    Models: Beverly Blue

Duration: 2 min 44 s
    Size: 65.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 656 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Size: 782 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me Steal them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car.
    use appropriate code
    loser4jess 15% markup
    alwaysaloser 100% markup
    maximumloser 1000% markup
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 422 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

American Giantess most ambitious project to this day! Logan Rivers becomes JET CITY WOMAN. Ground breaking and unforgettable!!!! You will believe in the impossible!!!! VORE - Squeeze - ASSHOLE and XXX-Treme special effects!!!!
    A NEW CLASSIC!!! FAP FOR A LIFETIME!!!
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 65.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile