Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The beautiful Gioia wears open sandals and reads a book at the table. Remove the sandals and show the soft feet and the wrinkled soles
    Models: Feet4Cash HD ClipStore

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a great workout! It's important to cool down properly after such an intense sweaty workout. Maybe you can help me by licking the sweat off feet? That's a good boy. Worship my Goddess sweat and become addicted to my scent!
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 36 s
    Size: 549 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

"Sweetheart, do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife, your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect, aside from the lack of intimacy. You've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back, you've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever, doesn't matter, she's a babe and you know you're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don't want to have sex with you any more is that it's just not satsfying. Your penis... It's so small!" She knew that before you were married, but she hoped with some guidance that you'd become a better lover but it's just not happening. She's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life, just not with you. There's no reason to worry, she doesn't want a divorce, she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband, my equal, you'll be my servant!"
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xoprincessmsia - iwantclips

Models: Xoprincessmsia

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The gap between My heels and arches would give you more pleasure than any pussy you could ever get. Imagine sliding your cock inside this foot pussy as My toes clamp down around your cock and drain you to the very last drop... By the end of this clip you will be Mesmerized into wanting to f**k only My feet. You'll never want pussy again! Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 311 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Petite, young Zara Brooks is so horny for you, and she wants you here with her right now. She's going to throw a tantrum if she doesn't get a real cock for her dainty feet soon! Watch from inside her pretty, pink bedroom as she impatiently strokes her biggest dildo with her sparkly pedicured toes and soft soles. She'll even prop up her firm ass and tease you with her blue and white polkadot panties. You could put your hard cock in between those cute, little feet and have her play with it all night. Desperate for you, Zara moans and begs to see your cum explode on her itty bitty feet.
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(GF Roleplay) I've got some good news and some bad news. I'm going to tell you the bad news first. I met someone, he's big and strong and his cock is huge. He knows just how to bend me over and make me cum. Oh, right, I forgot to mention I've been fucking him. Are you ready for the good news? A smart loser always uses a promo code at check out to show Princess his devotionCumTax25 - 25% MarkupAssWorship - 50% MarkupTitWorship - 50% Markup HandItOver - 100% MarkupStephsBitch - 200% MarkupOinkOinkPiggy - 1000% Markup
    Models: BrattyStephanie

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 460 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I will only marry you if you allow me to fuck plenty of big black cocks, as your small cock will never satisfy me.....
    Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Size: 439 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little foot JOI with cute pink toes and soles
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 51 s