Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SCREEN SIZE 1920*1080
    Time 17m 24s
    Weronika is your boss. She is angry on you because you are bad worker for her. She called you to give you a reprimand. She notes that you all the time looked on her legs and high heels. Weronika decided that when you jerk off that you will work better. She put her legs on the table and ordered you take your cock to hand and started moving your hand. She take off one with her high heels and shoving him to you. She is moving her another hand and says to you what to do with your cock. She want see how you cum to her shoe.
    Models: Dominant Femine

Duration: 18 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ROXIE Rae as an amateur thinks you are such a LOSER! You are PATHETIC and weak for her in an instant! Watch ROXIE below her, at her little SIZE 5 FEET on the ground like the SLAVE you are! All you deserve is her laughing at you for having a FOOT FETISH and having such a SMALL PENIS! Can you handle BRATTY and irresistible ROXIE RAE HUMILIATING you, because that's all you're worthy of?!
    Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
    (Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
    1080p HD; 10:05 min
    This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
    Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 787 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
    Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this big beautiful black man... he's the total opposite of you. He's so big and muscular, with a HUGE cock. You're just a measly little sissy with an inadequate penis.... you exist to be a cuckold for Me and My BBC! I love teasing you as he rubs his hands all over My body.. kissing Me and pleasing Me in ways you could never DREAM of. Hahaha... doesn't it feel good to be cuckolded by such a perfect Alpha couple? Now you have a purpose: to be our sissy cuckold forever!
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 48 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The paperboy is a problem. He's always delivering the paper when it's already dark outside. I didn't know why until I discovered the shoe prints outside my window. He'd been waiting until dark so I wouldn't see him spying on me. Bad paperboy! Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you to do me d0.ggystyle, ans after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl. While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I warn you not to tell any of your friends about this. I hope I didn't mess you up for the rest of your life. Now that you've had tight MILF pussy there's no going back. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy. Just then the front door opens & my husband walks in. He looks a little upset, and you look terrified. But you'll both come around. I DID solve both of your problems after all.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 14 min 20 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 9 min 14 s
    Size: 708 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

your orgasms give me no pleasure so you're lucky to be allowed any relief at all! The only reason you're allowed to cum is for maintenance, so why should it be pleasurable for you? You're obsessed with my feet- that's what got you in this predicament in the first place. Foot obsessed stroker slut couldn't keep his cock in his pants so you're denied by me day after day! Today's maintenance day. You'll stroke your cock with no emotion. Keep your mouth shut, expressionless. You'll display no sense of pleasure, just stroking like a cum machine. You don't deserve to satisfy your emotions.
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Size: 783 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

sloppy blowjob by florida's Trina Starrr
    Models: TrinaStarrr

Duration: 3 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720