Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm not just some random big tittied broad tossing around a few insults to make extra income. Fucking with Me is psychological warfare. If you're bored with vapid role-play and you want something REAL, if you've been craving complete mental domination, here it is. Watch this for an intense brainfuck unlike anything else you'll find in clips. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dakota has made you a break video. In this videos she says that she has been cheating on you the whole time with this big cock. She only used you for your money and she always faked orgasms with you. Dakota sucks this massive cock and makes it cum the biggest load she has ever seen!!! This why she is breaking up with you, She needs a real man.
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Even in 2017, as a little **** Domme, I was taking ALL of your cash... and trust me, I don't plan on stopping there.
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 17 min 52 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have a problem that you're finally coming to terms with: you can't help but jerk off any chance you get. Whether you're soft or hard, you constantly need to be stroking your cock. Even if you're in public, or simply trying to focus on work, you need to touch yourself. It's a pathetic addiction. No matter how hard you try to stop, you'll always need to give yourself that pleasure you're constantly craving, even if you don't think you are. I'll only make it worse, you know you can't control your urges once it comes to me. I'll make sure your addiction only grows stronger. I love destroying you and degrading you of the pathetic masturbator you are.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
    BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
    SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
    SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
    TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
    DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 18 s
    Size: 909 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 710 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet are fucking amazing and I know you want to blow a big fat load to them, it is such a privilege to worship my feet so get down on your knees and look up at what owns you. Be a good foot bitch and buy this clip now. Ha like you could even resist!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex Therapy-Fantasy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing Therapy-Fantasy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this zipper. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you?Yes Princess.Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 24 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile