Models: London Lix

Duration: 19 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 958 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lady Toro's already in a bad mood after scuffing her boots on the subways, so she orders her slave to come clean her boots. He protests but she's not having it, so he get's to licking them up to make them shine again. When he gets distracted trying to worship her legs instead, she then takes off her boot and gags him with her bare feet, since he wants to worship them so bad. He gags and **** while she laughs, and when she thinks hes had enough she makes him go back to the task her was assigned.
    Models: LadyToro

Duration: 6 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will be my little slut today. You will stroke to my hot body as I tease you with what is way out of reach. A gormless, slobbering stroke addict, my body drive you crazy. I have instant power over you and you ache to impress me in anyway possible.
    Open wide little loser, this is your ultimate stroke. You are going to ensure your whole mouth is full of your own cum. You will devour every single drop and show me what a good obedient pet you are. You know nothing else but to submit in every single aspect of your life and you know in order for you to orgasm it must only be a way in which a loser can orgasm.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to feed your addiction towards My radiant and huge heels, wanker. While craving to be in My slave's place and have the privilege of licking and kissing this fabulous boots I consider your far more suitable to just jerk off that pathetic dick of yours. But you shall do it as I instruct you, not like you like.
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 11 min 39 s
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
    Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip
    Buttguy found me and Got me to make an All Anal, Rodeo Style, Belly Down Buttfucking scene for him. So my cute little Tush is about to be pushed around and have my mans huge cock buried deep in my Bum! Enjoy watching my ass get straddled as I get rump pumped flat on my Tummy!" After the read feel free to turn around and wiggle your booty around to I can see the ass I love
    First Anal Action Part 3 minutes1:00 Minute Start in Doggy Position. He climbs on a mounts your and slides his cock in. Once comfortable he picks up speed and Pumps and grinds all the way up in your asshole. after about a minute of Doggy pumping and grinding he puts his weight into it it makes you collapse on your tummy and he straddles you legs outside and a good view of his Cock in your Asshole. Just like below. 2:00 minutes of the Belly Down Anal straddling and pumping. Have him Hook your legs with his feet like second one for a bit. Both show how the belly down camera angle should be Same behind view, same zoom.
    3:00 Side angle. Should be a repeat of first 3;00 minutes but just from the camera angle below. Notice Side where I can see his cock in your butt.
    3:00 Facing Camera. Again same as first part. Notice that His legs are Outside of hers. This video Shows EXACT Angle and Buttfucking action I must have. Hair pull and spanking great too.
    Danielle Maye xXx
    Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don't really have to explain much. You love shiny and you love being mind fucked. I get into your little weak head and making you a stroking drooling slave. Mind numbing sexy tease is my favorite. I'm so good at mind fucking you.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 896
    Size: 746 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sometimes the smallest dose leads to the most dangerous addiction. . . My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 4 min 41 s
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Those sensual arches, those sexy toes, Tasha knows the effect her feet have on a foot boy like you. As she teases them inches from your face, she encourages you to stroke as you take in her cute feet. Worship them and be a good horny addict for Tasha. Beg her for a sensual foot job. Tasha has the feet of your dreams!!
    Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 740 MiB
    Download From AnzFile