Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 16 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

"You are a witch and come punish me for cheating you. You cast a curse on me and my dick. Every night my cock will wake me up, hard and throbbing. I will always think about your feet, red toes, and perfect legs. My cock would have a will of its own, and become hard only for your feet, and cum only for your feet. the first half of the clip, could you please be sitting on a chair, barefoot, red toes, wiggling and playing with your feet? Then the second half a close up of your feet and red toes, from your perspective? this would be the images printed in my dream for the rest of my life! thanks goddess."
    Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm a kind mistress. I've kept you in chastity for an entire month, and you've been so good to your Goddess that I'm going to grant my little foot slave some relief. First, I need you to do one more thing solely for my pleasure: get down on the floor and lick my feet. My beautiful, painted toes need your attention. I want my whole foot stuffed down your throat while you finally have your release. Kiss my sweet feet, suck on my toes, and caress my sole with your slave mouth. Your hands can be grasping your tiny little clit-cock, but your mouth belongs to me. That means as soon as you cum from stroking yourself, you're going to use that unclean mouth and lick it all up for me.
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How lucky is this loser? I allow him the honor of laying under My sweaty feet, after they have been in My sexy boots all day. I get him to lay on the floor in front of Me and I rest My feet on his face, making sure the only thing he can breathe in is My perfect foot scent. When the loser dares to move I quickly put him in his place. Lucky fucking slave.
    Models: dominatrixvictoriablack

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 11 s
    Size: 452 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
    Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's your lucky day! I just got my pedicure done and I feel like showing off my sexy feet. My toe nails are painted fire red, my soles are so soft, and I know you're dying to worship them! Watch me slather lotion all over my princess feet and delicious legs while I encourage you to jerk your cock for me and cum!
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Size: 598 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What's more exciting? The idea of being my slut or swallowing a hot load of cum? You're going to do both for me. While you jerk your cock l'll tell you everything that you're going to do to become my good little whore. You're dirty mouth and filthy fuckhole will be put to good use. They will be used and abused by Alpha cock after Alpha cock. Beta males like you were born to serve their superiors. Not only will you bow before and serve me but you will bow and serve many Alphas. As you swallow your hot load and prepare to be used you confirm your place. This is your destiny. You are my slut now. You will earn the title!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

("A good old Christmas knees up."
    Noun BRITISH informal
    a lively party or gathering.
    "we had a bit of a knees-up last night")

Ah don't you just love social season! Christmas parties, office get togethers, the most social invites you've had all year. Mainly as its compulsory to invite all members of staff. But you shall decline and opt for this true LOSER approach to a "knees up." Party for ONE coming up. Tonight you party ALONE. With me on your screen instructing your stroking party, Bottoms up LOSER! Egg nog included.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile