Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"!
    This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own!
    Charlotte Stokely
    Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Coerced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
    Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey Loser! You know that little obsession you have? Well boy do I have a treat for you. I have been walking outside barefoot, and you my little foot bitch, you are going to lick them clean. What a loser you are, just letting me tell you what to do, but you love every minute of it. And with a cock the size of a vienna sausage, no wonder your such a bitch. Now go ahead, be a good little bitch and clean my feet for me, I might let you jerk to my feet and cum if you do your job right.
    Models: PrettyBambi

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You chose MY soles to jerk to of all the soles on this planet. That means something, doesn't it? These are the feet YOU picked. There's a reason. You're drawn to the way I wiggle my toes and flex my size 8-foot bottoms. If only you could lick or rub them...you'd know how good they smell, how soft they were. Why don't you jerk to my feet? Why not, hm? I'll allow you to stroke to my soles! It will be pure bliss...
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As the title says, this video is a pure foot fetish heaven. You have never seen such a sexy and well shaped feet and such a sweet nice toes. This is perfection. I put a lot of oil on my feet and give that dildo the best footjob it can get. Such a happy dildo, isn't it? You want so badly your cock on its place. You can't stop thinking about my feet. Imagine the dildo is your cock and jerk off until you are drained. Get back to my store to buy more!
    Models: Monicafootfetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 804 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love My red nails. Matching red nail polish on My hands and feet make your cock swell. But which one makes you more excited? Let's find out! Jerk that hard cock as you watch My feet and hands and we'll see which one makes you cum. But in the end, it doesn't matter... because you're going to re-watch this clip and jerk over and over again until you cum to both! Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 607 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Goddess like me Deserve Big DICK !
    No some punny little shrimp dick like yours, put that little thing away or jerk it into your mouth & swallow hahaha
    Bitch I'm to much for you to handle !
    Your dick is embarrassing , it should be locked up in chastity cage !
    Hot Girls hate tiny Dicks ....
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 478 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll eat your cum for me
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get ready to get hungry. Im going to be the seductress you love to stroke for and your mouth ha to be WIDE open for the finale. I have some tricks up my sleeve in a sensual dominating way that you will love that guarantees you will take the big load to your face that you could have EVER imagined. Bon Appetit.
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come with your wallet prepared and your mouth shut as you sit mesmerized by my beautiful feet. As I relax with a ****, hear what your servitude has in store for you.
    Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups
    Shy4sugar
    Freak4life
    Bigdumbloser
    Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always got cum on the brain, don't you? It's pathetic what a cum slut you are for Me. I love you begging to entertain Me by stroking and then swallowing your own pathetic seed. This time is like no other time. You obey instructions and do exactly as I say. I want your balls to be VERY full for this one.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile