Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Miss Hendrix & Melissa have gone to Headmistress room to discuss an experiment that has gone badly wrong in their science class and caused quite a mess! As they sit and wait for Headmistress the ever manipulative Miss Hendrix is plotting, she has been on her feet all day and they are very sore after a day in high heels. So she gently suggests that while they wait maybe Melissa could give her a foot rub. Melissa is always one to try and please a teacher and of course agrees. She slowly rubs Miss Hendrixs feet through her natural coloured pantyhose, pressing into her pretty soles, she can feel how warm they are after a day in heels, and I bet they are quite scented too! Miss Hendrix is determined to make the most out of her nice pampering session and decided to slip off all her outfit, pantyhose & lingerie, encouraging Melissa to strip too, so she can have a nice view while her feet are pampered. Miss Hendrix even convinces Melissa to put her face in her bare feet, breathing them in properly! However Miss isn't all about taking and tells Melissa she is very grateful, and as a thank you she will take the wrap for the whole messy explosion in the laboratory incident!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 151 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Everything with you is all about My feet. It is ridiculous how obsessed you are with them. I can pose in many sexy positions, and the only thing that you can stare at are My sexy, slender, size 10 feet! Once I slide My socks off of My feet, you will worship them the way that they deserve to be worshiped. My feet own you... control you... and it is even better when I am so mean to you, hm?Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 17 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No ifs ands or buts, these feet completely control you. Are you ready to experience REAL foot slavery? The type that makes you drop to your knees and do exactly as I say. Yes, you are ready. As my words ring through your mind you find yourself unable to look away. Soon you find yourself repeating foot mantras. My oily soles triggering your foot addiction. In just a few minutes you will be enslaved to my feet, doing exactly as I say. This clip contains elements of foot domination, financial domination, feet, oily soles, soles, foot slave training, foot humiliation, foot fetish, feet worship, mind fuck, mesmerize, foot worship, POV foot worship.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been hard for three days! We need to treat this condition right away. The doctor won't be in for a while, but maybe Jade Jantzen can help you. My feet are so moist and sweaty from working all day... do they turn you on? Would you like to see more? You can imagine what they would smell like. I know you'd love it! You can put your engorged cock right between my two pretty feet as I stretch and flex my long, pedicured toes. I'll wrap my soft soles around your shaft and work your cock until you explode with a sweet release.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In the competitive space of consumer electronics there is not much room for sales people that can't perform, that is why Megan's boss summons her to his hotel room after a very long day at the CES show. She sells laptops and he wants to make sure that she is proficient enough with her knowledge to be effective enough on the sales floor. So Megan's boss has her take a test to see the level of her technical knowledge, and it's not just any test, he wants his salespeople to be able to perform under pressure so he explains to Megan that for every wrong answer, she must REMOVE AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING! Pretty Megan being young and naive, goes along with it to keep in good standing with her boss, only question is how far is she willing to go to keep that standing?
    Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After months of us having Therapy-Fantasy sessions and hearing endlessly about your homosexual desires and how you so desperately don't want to be a fag, i know theres only one way to see if you're truly gay, or just obsessed with dick.

I've brought you to my bedroom, and ill see just how well you can handle a girl giving herself over to you.

Expect humiliation if you fail the "Alpha straight male test"
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 9 min 19 s
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm so disappointed in you. I can't believe you let me fucking wait for you. You've neglected your Goddess

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Having a nice long session and some orgasms with the new Hitachi.
    Models: VelvetDiablo

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile