Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need me to tell you exactly what to do with your cock, nothing hotter than having a goddess like me control your dick. Now I want you to follow every single instruction I give you. If I say stroke, you stroke! If I say don't touch, then you don't touch. It's pretty simple. Now if i tell you to cum in a certain amount of time then you're going to cum. I'm going to drain your balls until you are so dehydrated. Don't worry you're going to swallow all your cum thirsty boy
    Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Can't even write a description on this censored site. Go buy from violetdoll dot c0m
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Size: 960 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today Mia has to do a lot of ironing but her friend disturbs her work. Unfortunately she loves to Torment him by flatten his cock with her iron.She presses his cock heavily under the iron along the glans gets what's comming. Her splatter jerks on board and Mia vaporizes the horny cum with hot iron and make the sperm into steam. Fantastic!!!
    Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Size: 628 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

im riding your cock and my pussy gets really creamy. Only zoom in view
    Models: Angie000

Duration: 8 min 4 s
    Size: 487 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty TV girl Roxy is taught how to suck Goddess' strap-on cock like a good girl. If she wants to get the real thing, she needs to learn how to satisfy a cock properly first by showing Goddess Serena her oral skills. She is then strapped down to a spanking bench and fucked well for her slutty efforts.
    Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have something fun planned for both of us, a game that involves things we both like. For you, it's stroking and obeying, your favorite activities. For Me, it's control, by granting and denying you of what you want.

You can probably guess the rules of this game, but I will explain anyway. When the light in the background turns red, it simply means "stop stroking." When it is green, stroke. Yellow? Edge, nice and slow, with the tips of your fingers barely grazing your shaft. Don't worry; if you're too horny to pay attention to the lights, My voice will guide you through this stroke session.

If you break the rules of this game, what is your punishment? Well, it's the punishment of disappointing Me. Sure, this is all based on an honor system, but I want to show you how deeply you crave pleasing Me and following My instructions.

Will this game have a happy ending? I'm not telling you, spoilers are no fun!

Have fun, obey, and be a good boy.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 57 s
    Size: 956 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This sexy nurse knows how to make someone feel better in no time. After checking in on my patient I see he's not doing great.. I could get the doctor's advice but he's very busy today so I decide to give a bit of my own medicine. Nothing like a good blowjob and fuck to get the heart racing. After a good cock sucking and riding and cumming all over my face he's on top of the world. Lots of positions, angles and close ups
    Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 24 min 56 s
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you want to jerk off to Me today you are going to do it My way. You enjoy a bit of pain, don't you? All you need to complete this CBT task is a piece of sandpaper. Easy! You are so desperate to stroke to Me that you will do anything, won't you? Now follow My instructions and get to stroking.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have these sexy little stilettos on. For me to take them off and let you jerk to my feet, you'll need to beg for it. I'll let you stroke to my sweet toes, soft soles, and high arches.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile