Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All smiles in my leather boots and catsuit, I straddle and ride to sexy music. You don't have to be nude to feel good on top of a man.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 3 min 15 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
    Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 904 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is **** because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine, forever)
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dakota has made you a break video. In this videos she says that she has been cheating on you the whole time with this big cock. She only used you for your money and she always faked orgasms with you. Dakota sucks this massive cock and makes it cum the biggest load she has ever seen!!! This why she is breaking up with you, She needs a real man.
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A loser's favorite game is back and it's sexier than ever. Don't play by the rules and it'll cost you an orgasm and ca$h. Be a good boy for Me and you get all that you want. Well, not ALL that you want, but you know what I mean. I love playing these teasing JOI games with you because I know just how much they hurt you and just how much they make you want to be the best loser you can be. you know good boys get rewards and that's why you're always striving to please Me.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey Loser, I just got back from the gym and my feet are really stinky and really dirty. I want you to beg to smell my stinky sweaty feet. Run your tongue up and down my sexy toes. Lick the bottom of my smelly feet all the way up from my arches all the way up to my toes.
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 3 min 1 s
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

dancing and playing wit pussy
    Models: I Love Diamond Monroe

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lay down and enjoy as Nurse Joy from Pokemon tends to your cock. In this first person POV, Nurse Joy lays you down and strokes your cock to get it erect before grinding her pussy and ass on your lap and stripping for you. When she's stripped down naked she has you insert a butt plug into her ass then sucks your dick just long enough to get you ready for a smooth insertion and creampie finish.
    Models: Kosplay_Keri

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 108
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile