Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was relaxing all by myself in the living room, when my boyfriend rushed in and asked me for help. I didn't know what happened or what he wanted until he told me that he was in fact very horny and needed help to drain his balls! I was really not in the mood for anything. He begged to let him fuck me...I laughed so hard. Said no. So he begged for a blowjob instead...Laughed even more...No means no, not in the mood for that either. He went on his knees and begged me and said " Come on...JUST THE TIP!" ... I was almost crying because I was laughing so hard...then I had this idea....I'm going to take him by his words! He had to be careful what he wished for! So I decided to tease JUST THE TIP! He begged and begged and begged for more...He ONLY GOT THE TIP with my tongue, my tongue ring, my thumb and fingers. It didn't end up bad for up, he had what he asked for and it made him cum so hard! I counted 10 cum streams! I couldn't believe how full his balls were! He wasn't lying, it was an emergency....ahahaha
    Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 13 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 379 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Clip from DeJa Vu)
    Models: Madison Stuart X

Duration: 3 min 0 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 57.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You just can't keep your hand off your cock, can you? That's fine, you can stroke it all you like.. But your balls belong to ME! So grab a piece of cord, a shoelace, twine, whatever and do exactly as I instruct to those balls of yours. Then you can jerk, jerk, jerk as long as those balls stay tied. Whose balls are they? That's right.. MINE!
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 128 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

WORSHIP MY PERFECT ASS IN THESE TIGHT WETLOOK LEGGINGS.....ON YOUR KNEES BEGGING TO CUM....
    Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 3 min 13 s
    Size: 54.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you crave hard use of your cock and balls? Do you fantasize about being kicked.. Busted.. Enduring the amazing torments that a Domina can dream up? Oh good, because today you're going to be doing them to yourself. I have a series of implements you'll be using with specific techniques for all levels of CBT experience.. even for those who need true testicular destruction. This is not your typical CBT instructional.. this is only for those who desperately need to be ballbusted.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been farting all day long, and I know my ass is super smelly for you. You are so turned on my me telling you to get up close and smell it and lick it. You also get super turned on then I tell you I have to take a huge **** and you're going to eat it up for me, and lick me clean. *There is no actual farting, **** or anything related shown in this video, this is intended for FANTASY ONLY* 10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie 25% Markup: LoyalSub 100% Markup: GiveMystieMore 500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Size: 755 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LuxyReid - iwantclips

Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 13 min 4 s
    Size: 2.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

55" BBW Twerking
    Models: ThickNationXL

Duration: 34 min 55 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sensi is a handsome black guy and he has a big black cock. At first he licks my pussy and I get great orgasm. After I suck his cock and then He fucks my pussy and destroys it until he fulls my pussi with his sperm. I love it
    Models: MONTSE SWINGER

Duration: 42 min 48 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
    As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
    She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
    He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls ****. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
    It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
    Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile