Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll eat your cum for me
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have been craving the idea of eating your cum for the very first time and because you're a virgin to it, nobody has ever been good enough or persuasive enough to get you to do it.I am going to take a different approach. I am going to sensually, seduce you into it with a sexy cum countdown and with full instructions on what to do.This will please Me and I know you want to do just that. You're such a good boy for your Goddess.Cover The 40% Commission Cuts by Adding "COVERTHECUTS" at checkout.**Want to direct your very own custom clip featuring ME? Order here: MissLexiLuxe.com/CustomClips**My most obedient and favourite boys will use code LEXILUXEADDICTIONGood Boys Will Add One Of The Following LEXI25LEXI50LEXI100LEXI500LEXI1000**Fan Boys Will Subscribe To LuxeFanClub.com**Goddess Loves Gifts SpoilLexiLuxe.comFollow Me on Twitter @LexiLuxe_
    Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so easy to get what I want from men. All I need are my tits. My tits could control any man. I use my tits as a Tool of Torment to ruin mens lives. You get flabbergasted by my big tits and you can't think straight. You're willing to give me anything just because I'm the one with the tits. Watching my bounce and jiggle tits makes you weak and willing to give everything up. All I need to destroy a man is my perfect round tits. I mean come on just look them...they are every mans dream and they are every mans weakness. I don't even need to make use of my charm or my wit to get what I want from men. Who needs wit when you have tits. I can use my tits to make any man stop in his tracks and give everything to me. These tits are dangerous but you can't help yourself can you? Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 17 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Teasing, teasing, teasing... You can't resist it. Anytime. You've already accepted that you'll always be my devoted worshipper, no matter what. You just adore me. My beautiful figure, my tits, my ass, my sexy smile Well, this time I'll see how much you really are addicted to me.
    And no, I can't tell you anything just yet. You need to find out by yourself
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can stare, but you can't stroke. You're so addicted to my tits, and it's so much fun denying you. You know you don't deserve to see them. You don't deserve to stroke to them. Enjoy the view loser, because that's all you get today! Good boys add a code to their order:
    Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
    +50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator