Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Biceps make you want to cum on the spot. As soon as I flex, you will come crawling on hands and knees to see them. You don't know what turns you on most about them, when they look soft and feminine, or when they are flexed and rock hard. You just can't believe a girl as hot as me would have such strong biceps. Your dick can't even get as hard as my biceps. No wonder you worship them. I can make you cum just by flexing!
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 742 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FOOT TEASER FOR YOU MY SEXY LONG LEGS AND BARE FEET
    Models: GODDESS BUSTY ANNA

Duration: 15 s 618 ms
    Size: 15.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to hurt for Me today, and rest assured - you will hurt. You'll whimper, and moan, and even beg . but you'll be begging for more instead of begging for mercy. I know that you boys like a little something more than your garden varied JOI. I know that a little bit of edging, a little bit of red light green light JOI isn't going to do anything for you. That's why you CBT enthusiasts are My favourites - I can do anything I want to you, and you'll still crave more. I've missed this - I've missed hurting you boys, teasing you with My tits whilst I lay the foundation for bruised skin.
    Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's simple: we're hot you're not. While you have your hand to keep you warm at night, we get to touch every inch of each other. Our soft skin pressed together. Jerk it and explode to what you will never have.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Size: 1.56 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you`re going to be obeying my very command. It`s going to be tough, and excruciatingly painful, but if you want to cum for me you`ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can`t handle it, you can always just stop the video. You`re going to need a few things, so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard, which shouldn`t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don`t get too excited, though, because you`re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot, then another, stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second, then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don`t be a pussy! Do it, and prove your loyalty by e-mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick, will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
    Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 661 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pantyhose Domination meets a classic "red light green light" style JOI game. I tease you in multiple poses while you worship my perfect ass and long shapely legs. Grow weaker for Me as you listen to My seductive voice instructing you to stroke for Me only when I allow you to stroke and making you stop when I tell you to stop. Edge for Me. Ache for Me. Eventually, I'll even let you cum for Me.

[ includes elements of: Femdom pov, pantyhose domination, light verbal humiliation, joi games, jerk off instruction, pantyhose fetish, ass worship, leg worship, female domination, orgasm control, edging games, cum countdown, masturbation instruction ]

Pay more for my clips using the following markup codes at checkout:
    (When in doubt, use "sacrificeformisha")

Pay your loser tax: "mishaslosertax" 10% markup

Pay your small penis tax: "teenytinydicktax" 20% markup

Sacrifice for Misha: "sacrificeformisha" 100% markup
    Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 8 min 56 s
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 4 min 7 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll need the load of cum you saved from Advanced Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it.
    The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal.
    I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one.
    There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out!
    Contains the following erotic elements:
    CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV
    Watch hundreds of my streaming videos at LarkinLove.com
    Want to impress me? Use one of these MARKUP codes at checkout:
    25% tip - JUSTTHETIP
    50% generous tip - GIVETHANKS
    100% Markup to honor your goddess - HONOR
    250% Markup to show your dedication - DEVOTION
    666% Markup to sow you are completely enslaved - SUCCUBUS
    Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Size: 470 MiB