Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My p o p p e r s love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start over from the start. Maybe add blackmail-fantasy elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add blackmail-fantasy/love addiction as you see fit. Surprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday."
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It bothers me so much that my Puddin' won't kiss me after a BJ! What's the big deal anyway? He tastes like laughy-taffy! I'd love to give someone a taste of their own medicine, and that's where YOU, my hostage, comes in! I'm going to untie your hand so you can jerk off and eat your own spunk!! Let's see if you can aim at your mouth and get a bullseye for Harley!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki Next is your lawyer and during your meeting she can't help but notice you staring at her feet so she puts it on hold and teases you with her soles and encourages you to jerk off to them
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always Yellow Juice on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage - look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp - caged for our amusement - you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold - teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams - humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience - Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
    Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
    Size: 3.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: A magical succubus appears before me, offering me the chance of untold pleasure, but only if I play her game. She advises every time she blows a pink most over me, I have to inhale it. Once I inhale it I am magically Coerced to stroke for 10 seconds against my will. When I am not stroking you tease me with your ass and body. Please blow the mist over me once per minute, each time you blow the mist I am to sniff my pop then stroke for 10 seconds. Count down the seconds I am stroking. When there is 1 or two minuets left please blow mist over me multiple times Coercing me to take multiple sniffs 3 or 4 this should give me about 40 or 50 seconds to allow myself to orgasm, if I can;t orgasm then I have to start the clip all over again.
    Clip Contains: jerk off instruction, joi, cum countdown, mesmerize, mind fuck, Creatures, femdom pov, ass sniffing, pvc, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 37 s
    Size: 1.76 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's undeniable-I am the Master of Aroma JOI videos. There is nothing that gets Me off more than getting you fucked up, guiding your breathing as you inhale those nitrates. I'm in the mood to mind fuck you senseless, & I've added subtle special effects to this clip to enhance your high. I have several different ways that I want you to jerk off. I have you milk your cock up, down, edge it, goon it, grip it- all while My guided Intox-Fantasy brings you deep into submission. At the end, the reality is that I get off on your pain & struggling. So, when you get too close, I give you punishments to keep you from cumming. The point is, this orgasm is going to take some hard work. I have a very specific way that I want you to cum today. I show you how to push all of the cum out for Me in a way that pleases us both, but not until I'm done testing your control!
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Me and my friend tied up our slave and put him in the trunk of our car. Since he already paid us his monthly paycheck, he became pretty useless to us. So I guess dumping him in a dumpster outside isn't such a bad idea after all.... right? It's snowing and cold as hell outside, but who cares... he means absolutely nothing to us. (Spoken language is dutch and english)
    Models: Goddess Amber

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a sensual tease for my good boys who have earned the privilege of enjoying their stroke.

-

I don't even feel like I have to say anything right now. I've stolen you with this view. It's breathtaking and all I want you to do is take it in and enjoy it.

You needed this, all of this. And you need me right now in these final seconds before you blow.

Good boys use markup codes.
    MARKUP CODES: IWantMeggerz 50 % | PayToObey 100 % | MegMadeMe 500 % | PayToObeyMe 1000 %
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Size: 824 MiB
    Download From AnzFile