Page 1052 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 52552952100210421050105110521053105410621102115215522052 ... LastLast
Results 10,511 to 10,520 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jacquelyn Velvets shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal, pours the creamy milk, and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one, chewing with her mouth open really wide. While masticating her meal, she taunts them. It was so easy to capture them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections! When one of the tiny losers threatens to pee in her cereal to prevent her from eating them, she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world? In a brazen move, they actually urinate in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything, their bladders are so small, it would not have made a difference anyways! ***The customer asked for the word "pee" to be used a lot, so it is. OTHER KEYWORDS-BANNED WORD, Jacqueline Velvets, pee humiliation, food, blonde, blond, long hair
    Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
    Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look, we both know you have absolutely nothing better to do than sit at home and stroke. Let's make it a little but more interesting this time. What do ya say? Don't worry, I'm here to guide you through your little night in with Me. All you need is poppers, your hand and your pathetic cock and we'll both have some fun.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know it's what you need to start or end your day. To worship me. My high heels. My perfect body. My tight hot young goddess body. You need it to stare at and drool as I sway my bubbly ass in your face. You're obsession for me never goes away. You always need to look at it. You always need to jerk off to me.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 286 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or, a rip off? Either way, look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B, to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 841 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Size: 330 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Size: 362 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
    Size: 560 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its time for me to get my revenge! I have Scarlet tied to the table and I will have my way with her, punishing her just the same way as she punished me. I make her beg for it first, and then I make her cum so many times she HATES me for it. Revenge is so sweet
    Models: Miss_Lollipop

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 39.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile