Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is what it looks like when someone asks for a foot worship session on webcam! My feet fill your screen, teasing and tantalising you with my sexy soles and tasty toes. You'd do anything for a moment with my fantastic feet! My feet bring boys to their knees, spilling their wallets and balls just to get a whiff, a touch, a taste. The power of my feet is unparalleled. Bend the knee and grovel, worship and my feet!
    Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am going to get you so high. High on my shiny outfit and high on my, as always, perfect Aroma instruction. Sniff for me and get weak. Worship my shiny PVC outfit and think about my shiny gloves covered in my spit wrapped around your cock. As you listen to my orders and get more and more dizzy, you will fall deeper and deeper into submission for me. I own you, you will do anything for me and I decide if you can even cum or not.
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding.
    However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong.
    Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your Step-Parents about. This stays between you and your principal.
    Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Vicky knows exactly what drives you wild and gets you weak. Even though Vicky wants you weak, she knows you do not deserve any of her attention. Vicky lets you watch her dipping, dangling, shoe play but pays no attention to you because you are just a foot loving loser! This clip has close ups and slo-mo of the shoe play.
    Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 800 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this clip I abuse a realistic dildo: I step on it, Squeeze it and kick it with a pair of high heeled pumps. Filmed with 2 cameras for extra immersion and in Full HD! xx
    Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 7 min 39 s
    Size: 558 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless, little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So, I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So, I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch, because this is as close to Me (or any woman, really) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet and want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting. I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion. Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
    Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Size: 88.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You don't like being called names or being humiliated but you do like a little CBT while you jerk off. In this clip, I'll speak softly, move slowly, and allow you to worship my body while you play. It's not often you stumble across sensual CBT, so it's your lucky day, isn't it?
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
    Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile