Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come to my alter, loser. Do you want to be owned by me? Want to give your entire soul to me? You're going to have to beg and plead and hope that I take sympathy on you. Grovel at my feet and Yelp to your Goddess in hopes I take your wretched soul and show you the light. Its easy to follow my path. Just look at me. Nothing but boots on. I tease you, humiliate you, break you down, and then show you your true purpose. You're little beta heart can't take it. I'm too hot to deny. I know everything. Its time to hear the truth. Its time to accept your fate and who you are. Now repeat after me. "I am willing. I am ready. I give my life unto thee, forever to be enslaved to your divine being."
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 324 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're playing a game with one simple rule: you can't stop the cum. You just keep stroking and stroking. No edging or stopping, no slowing down.

Pump Pump Pump

I don't care how hot it gets either. You're not holding back, you're not fighting the urge to blow. And even after it all squirts out, you don't stop the cum. You don't stop the stroke.

Pump Pump Pump

You committed to this. This is the only time I'll ever over ride my specific denial instructions for you.

Blow and blow and blow until all that pleasure becomes horrible excruciating pain.

Good boys use markup codes.
    MARKUP CODES: IWantMeggerz 50 % | PayToObey 100 % | MegMadeMe 500 % | PayToObeyMe 1000 %
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 18 min 17 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

so that i can give you what you need and you can give me all your cum
    Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So obsessed with what you'll never have. You spend hours every day fantasizing about pussy. And you would think you'd be able to control yourself by now, but no. I bet you can't even last 5 minutes. Oh, you think you can? Well, then get stroking. If you can make it to the end of my tease, you get an orgasm. But if you fuck up and cum too fast, you have to pay!
    Categories: Pussy Worship, Pussy Denial, Challenges, Jerk Off Instruction, Financial Domination, Findom, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Cum Countdown, Tease & Denial, JOI Games, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This trance session will take you into trance, over and over, until you can't think of anything else but your Empress Serena.
    Models: Empress Serena

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you are so weak for our perfect bodies aren't you? look at us, our curves. you've been looking forward to this for so long haven't you? this is the highlight of your whole life, coming to this moment. Us both in front of you instructing you.
    Wen want you to stroke for us...touch that cock. Stroke to these tits. Slowly...up and down. Look at our soft natural tits...
    We make you so hard...you are weaker and weaker every second, you want to do this for us. Nothing compares to stroking for us....
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have been asking for this one!! Smoking a cigarette I show off my body and rub my pussy...you just love it.
    Models: curvyredhead

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Size: 910 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let's play a game. You get to jerk your cock for Me, but you only have 60 seconds if you want to cum! So get ready, because that minute goes by so quickly and if you don't make it, you don't get to cum!

Pay Me more. Use a markup code: "moreforprincess" - 50%; "loser4wystri"

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

[Custom, no name] I corner you and make you admit to your panty fetish. I make you sit still and watch me parading my selection of pretty thongs in front of you, swaying my hips and drawing your nose in between my perfect ass cheeks. Are you gonna be my new panty bitch? (No humiliation)
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 13 min 37 s
    Size: 712 MiB
    Download From AnzFile