Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The premise of this JOI is quite simple: look directly into My eyes, and you may stroke. Watch My body on the other side of the screen, and you may not stroke. Why?

The point of this exercise is to show you how traditional sexual stimuli are not what you need to feel truly aroused. The act of obedience is what is truly sexy, and simple eye contact and attentive listening is all you need to feel intense erotic pleasure.

This is both training and a demonstration. You will no longer look at My body as something inherently erotic. You will see it as a part of Me - a part of Me, which you worship - but you will no longer look at it as an object to aid in your arousal.

My eyes, and My voice, are what you truly need.

To obey is erotic. Everything else is secondary.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 864 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I thought we'd go to the beach today.
    But first, check out my new bikini. Do you like it?
    How about before we go.. you cum for me.
    But.. without hands.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo
    Models: AriaNina

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today while you were out working I found some things of yours that I am not at all pleased with... Can you guess what it was?.... Yes all this pink bondage gear, You actually thought that I would let you use this stuff on me seriously? Being your equal was bad enough. It's time for me to tie you up and show you who wears the pants in this relationship. This ball gag would look perfect in that mouth get undressed get on your knees and crawl to me the fun has just begun.
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 21 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You like big tits, don't you? You LOVE Mine, I am sure of it. It's so fun, teasing you with My perfect tits and telling you to jerk that dick. You know you will never have the real thing, so you might as well enjoy this while you can!
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 6 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 23 min 33 s
    Size: 3.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Only the real daddies will be able to see what's inside this clip and the slight nip slips and pussy slips within . You've been begging for this moment to happen ever since you fell in love with my fat juicy booty huh? Your dick is already throbbing anticipating to see my juicy asshole isn't it? You want to fuck me so bad and bend me over and anally penetrate me don't you Step-Daddy? I'll make sure you bust a fat nut with my special cum countdown. Goddess is a tease by nature and it just so happens that April fools is coming *hint* *hint* . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip . **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I have a little tease and denial game I'm going to play with my loser ex bf and you can play along at home with him, lol. When I'm giving him the loser sign, or my middle finger, he is allowed to jerk his cock, when I stop, he has to stop. Doesn't this sound like fun? And you can stroke your cock along with him to my commands. You idiots are all so stupid. I can control so many of you at one time, lol.
    I truly enjoy watching him beat his dick in front of me like the loser that he is. I completely control his actions without even touching him. He knows he must obey. So he starts and stops jerking by watching my hands. I have so much fun toying with him, bringing him to the edge and then Coercing him to stop. He's such a pathetic jerkoff loser. And not only is he a little jerkbot for me, but he is also willing to do it on camera to Expose-Fantasy himself to the world.
    And not only do I fuck with his cock, but I also verbally destroy him and fuck with his brain. Jerking to the edge and stopping repeatedly turns his brain to mush. But he was so happy to be out of chastity, he didn't mind, lol. He's so grateful that I even let him touch his pathetic loser stick.
    And for those of you playing along at home, I'm going to give you the loser sign so you can jerk until you cum. As for my loser ex bf