Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoy the sensual tease of your Goddess while she maintains her fat jingly ass. Hearing your Goddess moan playfully and rubbing herself makes your cock throb. You know you love Goddess perky tits and seeing them bare while she works out makes your cock throb even harder. So go ahead and indulge Goddess Bootyful body while she barely even acknowledge you. ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see you there jerking off to my videos. Don't put your cock away, let me help you. I'm going to make you edge to me and give you jerk off instructions during our time together. I'm also going to be telling you to lick up all the pre-cum that oozes out of your cock along the way. The further and further you make it through this video the more I will be teasing my sexy body for you. The last part of my body you will see and be rewarded with when it's time to cum is my sweet pussy. But only if you eat all of the cum that's in your hand.
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 17 min 46 s
    Size: 2.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Footslaves belong underneath my feet and should always do their very best to please Goddess. Clean my dishes, wash my dirty sheets and spoil me while I sit comfortably in my couch like the Queen I am.
    Run around around naked with my dirty socks in your mouth and do as you are told bitch.
    Models: Goddess NolitaColi

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

:Welcome slave Gordon 01 So you think, i am one of the Princesses that can only talk about how cruel they are? Mistake! Watsch me humilate slave Gordon in real. I spit in his face, slap his face, Coerce him to worship my feet, i trample at him an ride him like a horse..you know i just treat him like a pice of sh...t and i am sure you would love me to do the same with you loser..
    Models: Princess Smiley

Duration: 19 min 50 s
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Avarowen - iwantclips

Models: avarowen

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    Resolution: 600 x 800
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Miss Rosie mixes things up a bit, feet or hands, the choice is yours.
    Models: Miss Rosie

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so weak for big tits. Allow your mind to turn to mush as you stroke for my oiled, slick, latex breasts. So shiny and mesmerizing, Stealing your gaze and leaving you a drooling drone. You mindlessly stroke and edge for me and my perfect cleavage, savoring the light bouncing off of these shiny breasts. You're so silly, so easily manipulated by a perfect bust. Give in to your obsession and become my jerking latex tit zombie.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a mind altering Mesmerizing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous, sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned, you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent, it won't ever come out of your head. It's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb.

Suck cock. Can't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You're a blow job dispenser. You're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You're a cum junkie, a stupid suck addict. You're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You're getting cock dumb. You're getting Mesmerize n0 t!zed by cock. There's nothing in your mind. You're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you're only really happy when it's plugged in. You'd suck anywhere. You're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You're a stupid suck puppet. You're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 89.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i love how i said i could get you hard with my feet and you bet i could not. look at that? i've won! haha. isn't this fun? i know how to always get my way. oh what you bet i can't make you cum now with my pretty little feet? i bet i can. how about this, if i win you take me shopping. if you win well...i'll find out another way to make you cum. deal?
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Size: 3.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You see the preview: I remove the articles of clothing that cover up what your eyes have always been denied of. You crave to see what lies behind the pixels, but you are unsure if such cravings will be satisfied in this clip.

You know the probability of such a thing occurring. Yet, you should hold onto hope - because you'll never know.

Either way, you will thank Me for the tease, and if what you get is denial, you would be grateful for that as well.

You don't know if you'll even get to cum, whether you are granted the sight of My naked body or not. You want to hold onto the hope of being able to enjoy your orgasm to such a glorious view, because the pain of the (highly likely) disappointment will be that much sweeter.

So, keep this in mind:

Will you see My naked body? Maybe. Will you get to cum? Maybe. Will you get to enjoy an explosive, body shaking orgasm? Perhaps. Will you have to ruin your orgasm if I do permit you to have one? Possibly.

And will you be denied of all of the above? Who knows?

You want to play anyway.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 54 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile