Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you're gonna serve me, I'm gonna teach you to do it right and this sensual domination training session is perfect for it. I'll be using jerk off instructions and finger snapping for conditioning you, and the best part is that I'm going to drain your wallet while you play along!

Use one of the mark-up codes and make me happy
    LoveRebekah 25%
    LoveMistress 50%
    LoveGoddess 75%
    GoodBoy4Rebekah 100%
    RebekahOwnsMe 500%
    WorshipGoddess 1000%
    Models: rebekah_vonkat

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 865 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Only the real daddies will see be able to hear the pussy wetness inside this clip. loves wearing Lululemons's and just talking and showing them to you gets My pussy wet. I love teasing men and touching my pussy in my leggings. Also My booty looks perfect in leggings, and it looks even better off . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Serenity Sky - iwantclips

Models: Serenity Sky

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

L-O-S-E-R. That's exactly what you are. Pathetic. Reject. Worthless. And completely weak for my tits. You known how much I love Mesmerizing you already obsessed losers. I love pulling you deeper and deeper down my fucked up rabbit hole of addiction. I love pushing you over the edge. There's no return. I'm completely rewiring your brain with the loser tit addict Mesmerizing session. You can't escape me. I've clawed my way deep inside your psyche, and you'll never be able to get me out. I own you. There's no going back.
    Good boys use markup codes: LOSERTAX WEAKBITCH WEAKESTBITCH VENUSISGOD FUCKMEOVERVENUS My Favs use: RUINMEVENUS
    Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 8 min 21 s
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Featuring Dakota Charms!
    You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof.
    All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that!
    OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training,
    cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial,
    forced crossdressing,
    @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch this clip when you're already ON EDGE. I want your jerk session to end pathetically, by you cumming as I flip you off and say, "Fuck you." Aw, am I too mean?. You love it.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 2 min 38 s
    Size: 97.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Avarowen - iwantclips

Models: avarowen

Duration: 18 min 53 s
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Every inch of My body is your weakness. It's so easy to make you weak for Me. Get you to do whatever it is that I want. For now, I just want you to worship. I want you to look at something that you will never have. My perfect natural 32DD tits right in front of your face and you can never touch them. you're lucky you even get to look at them like this. Do you ever think you would be worthy enough for even a tiny glimpse of My perky, bouncy tits? Hmmm maybe if you beg as hard and as long as you can I'll show you real quick.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 22 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Avarowen - iwantclips

Models: avarowen

Duration: 20 min 7 s