Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you've spent a good amount of time with Me, you know that I've introduced you to new experiences you had never dreamed of before. Things you never thought could be erotic have induced the most powerful orgasms - or intense feelings of euphoria - thanks to Me.

This is because I've left a permanent imprint on your mind. I'm able to control your mind and cock in ways no one else could, and now you're so very susceptible to the power of My suggestion. This exercise is to demonstrate that.

Don't worry, I won't ask much of you today. Nothing will hurt. All I want from you is an orgasm. one where you don't touch your cock.

All you have to do is watch My body and listen to My sweet, soft, sultry voice. Allow yourself to drift away and melt. If you truly want to cum from just mental and visual stimulation, void of physical touch, then you can, with Me. Let's test how much My power over you has grown.

I want to add something new to our collection of divine, erotic experiences. Now, take a deep breath, and let's begin.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 024 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**NUDE ASSHOLE WINKING INCLUDED & SURPRISE ENDING** You've found an AD on craiglist and found a nurse named "Nurse Sunshine" who has a private nurse clinic. When you saw Sunshine natural curves in the ad your dick couldn't help but rise in anticipation Finally you make it to Sunshine's private home and she looks even better in person. What seems like a normal check up turns into a sexual seduction WITH A DARK TWIST. Will you be able to survive three INTENSE JOI rounds? Find out what sinister things lie within this special Halloween edition Cum Tax. LOYAL BOYS ALWAYS USE MARK UP CODES **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 23 min 55 s
    Size: 559 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fishnet fetish plus smoking fetish solo masturbation with toys. I do ATM (ass to mouth}using butt plug I've been anal training with super hot babe cam show
    Models: FawnaFuller

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Join me on my island holiday in my home country - New Zealand! You'll wish you were here with me
    Models: ForestNymph

Duration: 12 min 2 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as ClaraKitty fucks her pussy and rides a dildo for you fully nude.. She rides her pink dildo and then switches to the pale one for orgasms before spreading herself for you to see closer what she did.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Avarowen - iwantclips

Models: avarowen

Duration: 27 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 811 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
    Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
    Size: 3.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

That's right - I use my Steed's face as my personal asswipe. What an honor, ha! In this video, I pull Steed in and grind his face with my perfect, beautiful ass. All it takes is one sniff, and he's completely enslaved and ensnared by my superior beauty, ready to worship. I take my time wiping his face all over my ass as he gets more and more anxious to taste my pretty asshole. I lightly push my panties aside and have Steed kiss and lick my ass. He loves that he has been reduced to my literal asswipe. You know you've conquered someone when being your personal asswipe is among their greatest achievements.
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 8 min 29 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Standing, squatting aaaand one that i havent tried ina really long time would be the plank one...do you think i still know how to do it? Lemme know!
    Models: TwerkDiva

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 589 MiB
    Download From AnzFile