Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bigger is always better & together our feet would cover your whole body! My size 11 feet & Gias size 13 feet are everything you need & want for Xmas Must have foot treat , it's not everyday you see 2 large sets of beautiful feet together!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 783 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Is it your first time? Maybe not, doesn't really matter. What I want to show you is that you can do this without feeling too much discomfort or without expecting the worst. I will lead you through it, teasing you so nicely that the lust will be all that you'll be feeling. Everything else will be just in the background. Ready for some interesting fun? Of course you are, don't be shy and try something new!
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Starting the video with a fresh cigarette you love to see me smoke. We move into a blow job to continue making you grow hard for me before I ride and then fuck my little dildo. Includes lots of dirty talk.
    Tags: smoking, smoke, smoking fetish, smoke fetish, squirt, squirting, pov, fetish, masturbation, amateur, allie girl next door, dirty talk
    Models: Allie

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Size: 642 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prefect Lauren is waiting for Headmistress; they have a very important meeting. While she is waiting she sees you loitering, she knows you are after her pretty little feet and tells you how now is not the time! However you rarely listen and instead you go in close and slip off her sexy high heel boots revealing her soft bare soles. Lauren pleads with you no to tickle her feet but it is not good, those feet are just too sexy to resist and you go straight in and tickle them. You can feel her squirming underneath your fingers, giggling as she writhes around. As she pulls her feet away you can see her soles again, and even as she grabs her own toes trying to stop you tickling her it is all to no avail. You tickle her more and more, even when she climbs up on to Headmistress's desk, and you keep ticking her no matter how much she pleads with you to stop.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My loyal and obedient slave boy. Come into My private quarters and worship My feet as I bathe. I enjoy a bubble bath as you give My sexy soles a tongue bath. I guide you into what I enjoy as I spread My toes and wiggle them in your face.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The boys have issues with math, so she helps them, The boys are to stresed to work on there homework. Then Arinna helps them to relax.
    Models: Arinna Cum

Duration: 22 min 41 s
    Size: 940 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don't worry, I am a qualified Hypn0th3rapist and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you.
    So just follow my pendant, relax, inhale and exhale and 3,2,1.you're under.
    Now that you are under, the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now, I have you where I want you and I will re-progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say, If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid, **** and useless. You will crave me so so bad.
    Now it's time to wake up.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the first in a series about us working together in a law firm You walk back and forth, studying sheets of paper. You stop, turn, bend over and raise one foot to show the bottom of your shoe. I enter the room and you sit down and cross your legs. (If you are able to, position the camera so both your shoes are fully in view). We're meeting to discuss our client's trust account. Another colleague was found to be mishandling third-party funds so you don't want to make any similar missteps. You find all these rules and regulations a little boring but you know that's just my job and they're important. You listen to my points and note that much of it is common sense. Midway through our conversation you say sorry, what was that? You look down at your shoes, confused. "Um...thank you? I guess that's a compliment". We get back to business and you unknowingly start dangling one shoe. You ask a question and I become distracted and take a while to answer. You look down at your shoe, roll your eyes and adjust it without making any comment. You thank me and I leave. End with a brief phone call from your friend. You speak softly, saying that accountant is a bit weird. Repeat what I said with a cringe,"Nice shoes", you being naive at this point.
    Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
    Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
    I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
    Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile