Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Beatrice is a lovely Scottish flower, proud BBW with big belly, impressive low hanging 38 M cup breasts, bright areolas and chubby sensitive nipples. Thanks to her warm-hearted and sexy nature we had a fun time shooting when she came to Germany for the first time, gorgeous complement to our super busty gang.
    Beatrice in a very small black bra, bouncing her impressive melons, smiling down to the camera man, lifting up the small black bra and making her heavy natural tits drop out repeatedly attracted by gravity, swinging and dancing once freed from their tight prison.
    Models: Marvellous Maja

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 221 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 72.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I tease you in a black mini skirt, blue crop top and grey knee high socks. I flash you, bend over, let you peak up and do lots of sexy poses.
    Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 468 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*Custom Clip- You've had a Cru.sh on your Boss for a very long time. So much to the point you have every picture of her saved onto your work computer, and jerk off to her fat ass. Your Boss finds the photos of her on your desktop and fires you on the spot. You plead and beg to not be fired and she offers an arrangement to keep your job: you have to stroke your cock to her every command. The video ends with an ass smothering plot twist . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This vid is awesome. It's a fun, casual vid which shows real life worship between myself & my personal slave. He is completely in love with my ass (just like u). He loves the way it smells & it's a big treat for him to worship it after I've been working out. So if you love my ass too...& like yoga pants, handjobs & authentic real-world FemDom/Goddess Worship you will really enjoy this more natural style vid. More of me just being me, naturally Dominant & playful.
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I did it again. I created the best jerk off instruction clip you will ever lay eyes on. I know you want to see this sexy tease while jerking right in front of me. I will use these erotic instructions to take you to the ultimate level of pleasure and submission in all the right ways. I can make you fall in love with my body, my teasing, and ultimately the hottest cum countdown you will ever experience. Click "Add To Cart" and get ready for the best JOI you will ever see.

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Size: 611 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess juicy fat ass in a micro bikini will instantly make your cock rise. To Goddess glowing caramel skin, sunshine smile and soft natural tits you'll instantly want her right beside you. Enjoy the sensual tease as Goddess gets butt naked just for your eyes only. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoy the sensual tease of your Goddess while she maintains her fat jingly ass. Hearing your Goddess moan playfully and rubbing herself makes your cock throb. You know you love Goddess perky tits and seeing them bare while she works out makes your cock throb even harder. So go ahead and indulge Goddess Bootyful body while she barely even acknowledge you. ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I think you have an addiction to my Butt Crack. Actually, I KNOW you do! You want to be underneath me. Having me sit on your face. Use you for a chair. Lick my sweaty ass crack. Inhale my scent. You're a crack addict! I'll use you up and you'll be in heaven deep deep in my crack.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior.
    She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop.
    She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear.
    She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her?
    She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands.
    She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college.
    He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says.
    She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him.
    She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college.
    She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object.
    She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that.
    She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student.
    She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way.
    Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a **** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man.
    **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
    Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile