Page 1040 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 4054094099010301038103910401041104210501090114015402040 ... LastLast
Results 10,391 to 10,400 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A nerdy Teen (18+) sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth. 22 minutes.
    Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We play in the bath, lots of kissing, licking, fingering, light foot fetish content and orgasms.
    Models: lenaspanks

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki wearing a tight silk dress and black sheer pantyhose instructs you to smell her feet and stroke your cock until you cum.
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Size: 297 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm feeling especially bratty today, and I think I want to take our games to a whole new level. I want you... to leave your wife. Yeah. Don't you think it's a waste of time to still be married to her? I sure think it is. All that time, money and attention that could be spent on me. You're not giving your entire self to me like you should be. Oh? Is this making you nervous? Are you still hesitant? I understand, maybe I'm asking a lot of you. But I think I know what'll motivate you: I'm giving you two options. The first one is that you can end things the clean way right now. Tell her you don't love her anymore, that there are differences in your relationship that just can't be mended. The second one puts me in control: I will end your marriage for you. I'm going to tell her everything: I'm gonna show her all of our little conversations, the clips of mine that you bought and jerked off to, all of the debt you've accumulated by the financial domination games you've played with me. Oh, how embarrassing! She's going to tell all of her friends, her family, and maybe even your family. So either way, this is going to happen. Either you do it or I will. And look at you! This idea of being blackmailed into leaving your wife is turning you on! You're so fucking hard right now, thinking about devoting your entire self to your pretty princess, goddess, mistress. So, get to it. Welcome to eternal ownership under me.
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 677 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Score! You get lucky for once in your loser life and get paired with the hot girl in class for a group project. Even better she invites you over to her house to work on it! But as soon as you get there she makes you do the project by yourself while she ignores you completely, scrolling twitter, taking selfies, all while teasing you with her short shorts...
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 757 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I own you. You worship me. I make you weak. I am the Master at fucking you up on Poppers and so it makes perfect sense to have you pray to me, your God, your Queen, your. Listen to my instructions and inhale from your bottle for me. You know I am the best. You have a prayer, a new mantra to recite to me and a task also to make sure I am forever in your head, your new Religion to worship.
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nurse Salem has a new favorite toy & I want to train your ass with it & get you fucked up on poppers. I want to see how far you can stretch out your ass. I'm going to give you explicit instructions & demonstrate how to use new inflatable butt plug & get you incredible high on poppers so that it turns you on more & more to succumb to My commands, no matter how humiliating or sadistic they become. I know you will not deny your Goddess Nurse in PVC uniform nor will you deny the rush of the poppers getting you high while I mindfuck you full of ideas of getting slutty for Me. I'm going to take My time so that your tipsy brain can follow every sniffing & ass stretching direction I give you. In My clinic you will put total trust in your Nurse doing everything I say because the more you follow My instructions, the better you feel. The harder you get. I take My time teasing you with My tits and My long legs in high heels but My dirty talking & precise directions are what gets you off the most. See I know exactly how to control your ache with My sniffing instructions & every inhale makes your ass more & more ready to accept the inflatable plug & eventually begin to fill it up with air, so that your ass fills up tight & you become the perfect anal training patient for Nurse Salem. It feels sooo good to be full for Me, edging & stroking your cock while I stretch out your ass & you begin to see how far these poppers can take your ass- I stare you deep in the eyes while you experience this new pleasure knowing you will never escape how good this feeling is now that you've had it= the feeling of becoming an anal addicted slut for Me...making you cum is going to be o easy once I've brought you to the very brink with My words, sucking & rubbing spit on the toy while I urge you to inhale for Me, your ass stuffed with your new favorite toy... When I've finally gaped your ass to My satisfaction and turned your mind into total mush I tease you with My pussy & coerce you to squeeze once more & fill up your hole completely before you finally cum for Me. This orgasm is so fucking explosive for you- you've been such a good boy- but even though you're done cumming I'm going to make you sniff poppers once more so you can ease the air out of your toy with Me & slowly slide it out- we learned something today, your ass can do more than we thought, and I've already got more games coming so keep training with your plug & keep your ass ready for Nurse Salem to use however I want!!! CLIP CONTAINS; poppers, coerced Loaded, Intox Fantasy, anal training, slut training, sissy training, butt plug, inflatable butt plug, jerk off instructions, JOI, mindfuck, femdom POV, nurse, medical fetish, orgasm control, edging, sub training, pussy worship, PVC, nurse, nurse fetish, high heels, ass tease, blonde goddess, ass stretching, ass training, bdsm toys, butt toys, dirty talk, spitting, sucking, licking, spit fetish, lipgloss, eye contact, eyes, mesmerize
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
    Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brianna Ray as HOT as only she can be!!!!!!!!! Watch her as she becomes the nightmare of a tiny shrunken man who was a long time fan!!!!!! She is not the sweet girl that he thought she was, he he he... STUNNING NEW GTS VIDEO NOT FOR CARDIACS!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST ASS OF THE BUSINESS!!!!!! POV - INSERTION - FEET - HUMILLIATION
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile