Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm fed up with your unrestrained masturbation. How many times a day do you really need to be getting off? I think you should be punished for it. I prefer to see you suffer for me. Grab a ruler or a wooden spoon. Get your small little dick in your Fisst. I deserve at least eight inches of pure man, and you fall sadly short, don't you? This is why a woman must take control of your stroking and punish your pathetic little cock and balls. Do you think you can even have an orgasm after all the pain?I don't care about your balls or your pleasure.This clip includes: CBT instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation games, edging games, orgasm control, tease and denial, verbal humiliation, and FemDom POV.*HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO* Video is in HD 1920 x 1080.__________________________________________
    Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When Mistress Andy San Dimas is horny she finds slave cock to be useful in satisfying her needs. The slave is hooded and bound in a straightjacket; his only purpose is to serve as a hard cock for her to enjoy. Mistress Andy rides his cock while he cannot see or touch her. Andy is pleased with her slave's performance as her human sex toy; he stayed hard long enough to make her cum. Andy rewards her slave's cock by relieving the cum from his balls with a hand-job. She leaves him bound in the straightjacket.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sandy (Abbey Rain) seems to have everything a woman could want: money, peace of mind, a home to call her own, and a husband whom loves her more than anything else in the world. Yet while her love for her husband, John, is undying as ever, nothing exciting seems to happen in their lives. John works excessively, but they both agree that it is necessary for them to sustain their present lifestyle: the luxury car, the hilltop bungalow with the pool, and the vacations to the Caribbean. But Sandy wants more; indeed, she yearns for more.
    One morning, while Sandy takes a dip in the pool, a young stranger, Ricky (Alvin Tan), watches her from afar. He builds up the courage to approach Sandy in her very home - uninvited and trespassing - and Sandy, startled as expected, tries to chase Ricky out immediately. Deep down, however, Sandy would love to know a new friend to bring life into her empty existence, taking into full account Ricky's sincere overtures, if not his boyishly-handsome looks. They confide in each other, and Ricky tames Sandy enough for a massage. One thing leads to another, and Sandy, naked under her bathrobe and feeling completely vulnerable, eventually warms up to Ricky.
    Despite her strong loyalty to her husband, and her personal promise to only ever have sex with John for life, Sandy finds herself increasingly unable to resist Ricky's advances. And then all hell breaks loose...
    Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 54 min 51 s
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Is it your first time? Maybe not, doesn't really matter. What I want to show you is that you can do this without feeling too much discomfort or without expecting the worst. I will lead you through it, teasing you so nicely that the lust will be all that you'll be feeling. Everything else will be just in the background. Ready for some interesting fun? Of course you are, don't be shy and try something new!
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your just a disgusting Crud eater! Its all you ever think about, day and night eating smelly stinky Crud! If i had you as my slave, i would use you as my human toilet every day! And make you eat my Crud!!!
    Models: XxBrookLogan

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 400 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A deliciously difficult and potentially painful edging and CBT red light green light style game is your task to complete for today. You'll be free stroking as I explain the rules, and then the tease begins...you stop and start stroking as and when I say, and as you've already agreed to only being allowed to come if you follow my instructions to the letter...well...let's just say you can't really back out of anything I instruct you to do during your hands off downtime, can you now? With around 2 minutes remaining, you're teetering on the edge and this is your chance to cum. But it won't be easy. In fact, my goal is to completely ruin your orgasm. With any luck, I'll push you right to the edge before I yell STOP, and you'll have to watch your dick ruin itself as the cum seeps out. But who knows; perhaps you're excellent at controlling your orgasm. Play and see. Try to cum.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess ClaraKitty teases and encourages you to touch herself while worshiping her perfect feet and toes Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 775 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch my beautiful feet while I read and ignore you... My feet are what you wanted to see anyways right? I don't care what you're doing, I'm busy reading. (There's no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 21 min 28 s
    Size: 2.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want to read french erotic poetry with me? Discover L'histoire de l'Oeil by George Bataille with me. As always, end with a strong non-simulated orgasm Tell me if you like this new concept, and I can do more
    Models: Edenfck

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 68.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile