Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The way you worship this shimmery ass is by masturbating to it. It feels so good to stare at my plump, round cheeks and stroke your hard cock. I know exactly what an ass man like you craves and I'll talk you through all of the naughty things you want to do. You'll be squeezing your cock like you wish to squeeze my cheeks, and more. Teasing and pumping your way to a big climax, all in worship of my round, shimmery ass.
    Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more:
    LoveAshley 50%
    AllForAshley 100%
    ObeyAshley 200%
    Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 410 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
    Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know just what punishment a pathetic little cunt like you deserves... to be shrank down and Squeezed, right under these red soles you love so much! I can just see you now, sat at home wanking that cock of yours as you watch these tomatoes pop and ooze from under My gorgeous Christian Louboutin Pigalles. Watch Me trample all over them in My patent leather high heels, sinking My stiletto thin heel into them until they pop, then stomping down on them like a cigarette before kicking them to the side. I can only imagine how much you wish it was you I was trampling on, slowly pushing the full weight of My body onto you in such beautiful shoes...
    (This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 2 of my gangbang with 6 guys, they keep fucking me while i give others blowjobs and at the end they give me a nice warm bukkake
    Models: mona summers

Duration: 30 min 42 s
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
    Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy Thick Greek Girl
    Models: ThickNationXL

Duration: 25 min 8 s
    Size: 739 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know sometimes you back out of eating up your fresh creamy load on command little cum slut..but today Princess will be seductively coercing you into a desperate cum guzzling whore! You won't even have to think twice, the torment my dirty talk words & incredible curvaceous body brings to your weak mind, make it feel as if you are directly before me as i tease you about where you would love to eat you cum from on my Goddess body. You will be a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess Danielle
    **CODE - 'cum whore' ADD $30 ALWAYS USE FOR PRINCESS.
    **CODE - 'Queens ATM' Adds $100
    Models: Goddess Danielle

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Size: 639 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bitch I'm tired of hearing about you being frustrated and wanting to cum etc. Ill let you know when I'm ready to let you release. Cumming is a LUXURY. Which is why i get to come at least daily, and you, well you don't. You earn these things. So you'll focus on MY ORGASMS. You can't fuck me but you can ensure i am always looking and feeling my best, for my lovers. My hair is prestige, mani pedis, always covered. Anything off my wishlist that i might want for dates etc is snapped up instantly, having the best lingerie is a must! (that you'll never probably see me in) My orgasms are much more important than yours!
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to Expose-Fantasy myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile